One day standard Berlin Tour
Duration is 12 hours
Activity level: low to medium; longest walking distance about 0.5 a mile, only a few steps to take.
7:00 am - Pick-up by your driver - (your meeting time and time of the entire tour is always adjusted due to the ship arrival schedule)
- After a scenic ride of about 3 hours through the idyllic flatlands of North Germany with its hundreds of lakes, you will be met in former West Berlin by your private guide, who will lead you to the highlights of the German capital.
- You’ll start with Charlottenburg Castle (Photo Stop), a splendid baroque palace, dating from 1695.
- You will then continue to the Reichstag, the German Parliament (Photo Stop) and the Brandenburg Gate (Photo Stop).
- Along the way you’ll see, among other sites the Berlin Cathedral, the tree-lined “Unter den Linden” Boulevard, Museum Island, Bellevue Palace, Victory Column, the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church and of course some notorious sights of the Third Reich and Cold War, such as Hermann Göring’s Aviation Ministry and the former site of Hitler’s Bunker. Marvel at Potsdamer Platz, the place where modern architecture and lively metropolitan ambience meet Berlin history. Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe (Holocaust Memorial).
12:30 pm – 1:30 pm - Time for a typical hearty Berlin lunch (not included in the tour price).
- Take a unique picture of one of the only remaining stretches of the Berlin Wall (Photo Stop) and walk through former Checkpoint Charlie (Photo Stop and time for souvenir shopping).
- Other highlights of former East Berlin will include the Alexanderplatz Square, Red City Hall and the Humbold University.
- Before heading back to Warnemunde you will drive along popular Kurfurstendamm Avenue, Berlins Champs Elysees, West Berlins former Showcase of the West
7:00 pm - Arrival in Warnemunde, return to your ship
The cost of the private tour depends on the number of participants in your group.
Another option is to book this tour as a private tour then the cost of the tour depending on the number of participants in the group
|Number of people||2||4||6||8||10||12||14||16||18||20|
|Price per person in EUROS||445||245||185||175||170||155||135||125||115||105|
|Special price per person for those who booked St-Petersburg tour with us||425||235||175||165||160||145||130||120||110||100|
The tour includes:
1. Transfer Warnemunde-Berlin Warnemunde in an A/C vehicle
2. Private A/C vehicle in Berlin for 6 hours
3. English-speaking guide in Berlin for 6 hours
Cost of lunches and entrance fees to the museums are not included into the price. The
entrance to some of the museums is free of charge.
Times and locations may vary depending on when your ship arrivals and leaves, as well as
interests of the groups and traffic in Berlin.
Also, there is often time at the end of the day for something extra, such as a bit of time for
shopping or one museum, as described below. Please let your guide know what you might be
interested in doing.