Adults/Children price from
163/133 USD pp
- Explore the Great cascade, fountains and small pavillions in the Lower garden of Peterhof
- Enjoy the baroque interiors of the Catherine palace and the Amber Room
- See the Church on the Spilled Blood famous for its elaborate mosaics
- Admire art collections and Winter Palace Staterooms inside the Hermitage
- See one of the largest churches in the world – St. Isaac’s Cathedral
According to the Russian legislation a licensed tour operator has the right to arrange visa-free tours for cruise passengers arriving to St. Petersburg port. TJ Travel is an officially registered tour operator authorized to issue blanket visas. You will receive your free blanket visas (tour tickets) through email once you book a shore excursion with us. Please ignore warnings from your cruise ship company indicating that only a cruise ship company is allowed to operate visa-free tours in St. Petersburg. Warnings/notifications of that kind don’t have any legitimate basis.
To join our tours you must print out blanket visas received via email from TJ Travel and bring it along with your passport on the day of your tour. Blanket visas and your passports should be presented to an immigration officer on duty during disembarkation/embarkation in St. Petersburg.
A 20% deposit must be paid 30 days prior to the day of your tour. The remaining balance is due upon your arrival to St. Petersburg;
If you or any other member of your party decides to cancel your confirmed booking you must notify us in writing. Deposits are fully refundable 72 hours prior to the date of your (first) tour; deposits are non-refundable within 72 hours prior to the date of your (first) tour. In case of no-show, no refund is granted.
- Please ensure to make your booking at least 4-5 days prior to your ship's arrival to St. Petersburg. The port authorities require all passport information in advance, and the bookings sent in less than 4 days prior to arrival will be rejected.
- Please, note that in case Catherine palace and the Hermitage museums are overcrowded, museum authorities may limit the entrance which cause an extra waiting time – up to 45 min.
- It’s recommended to include lunches for groups of 8 people+. This way you will save time for more sightseeing. The cost of one lunch is 20 USD per person (30 USD pp for upscale restaurants)
Tips and Discounts
- Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/students get 30 USD off the tour price. Students must have an ISIC card, otherwise the discount is not available.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price. The sum you wish to give to your guide and driver after a well-done tour should be up to the western standards (approximately 15%). It is a good idea to divide gratuity between your guide and driver and give it separately to them: 10% to the guide and 5% to the driver. Please have some cash with you (USD, EUR or RUB) for this reason, but it is always up to you!
Meeting by the ship.
(Please note: the start time of the tour is given approximately and will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time)
8:30 am - 10.00 am
City tour includes driving and photo stops in the most beautiful, historical places of St.Petersburg.
A visit to a farmer’s market and a subway station on the way
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Guided tour of the Upper Gardens and Lower Fountain Park
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Lunch (expenses not included)
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Driving to Pushkin city
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Driving to the city
Return to the ship or optional evening program (theatre / folk show / boat trip)
Meeting by the ship.
7:30 am - 8:30 am
Continuation of the city tour.
Continuation of the city tour, including the Spit of the Basil Island Michael’s Castle, Summer Gardens of Peter the Great, The State St Petersburg University, Academy of Fine Arts, The Russian Academy of Sciences Ancient Egyptian Sphinxes, the Monument of Peter the Great, Admiralty etc
8:30 am - 9.30 am
Shared boat ride along rivers and canals..
Going under the famous St. Petersburg drawbridges and seeing old palaces and mansions from the water is one of the most unique experiences that you can find in St.Petersburg
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Inside guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum.
(Early admission. In order to minimize the flow of tourists inside the museum, the Hermitage authorities reserve the right to adjust the entrance time slot). Winter Palace Staterooms. Italian High Renaissance art, Rembrandt's paintings, the collection of Dutch and Flemish masters etc.
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Lunch (expenses not included)
2:15 pm - 3:15 pm
A stroll along Nevsky prospect..
This is a perfect way to blend into the crowd and feel like a local. Get acquainted with the genuine Russian spirit by walking down the main city street where you will feel the vibes of the city, admire such classical architectural masterpieces as Gostiny Dvor, Singer's Building, Kazan Cathedral etc. and learn more about Russian everyday life. If time permits, there will be a shopping stop
3:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Inside guided tour of St. Isaac's Cathedral
It’s one of the city’s premier attractions that used to be the main cathedral of the former Russian Empire. Breathless frescoes, soaring sculptures of saints, gigantic mosaics, beautiful stained glass window and elaborate gilded bronze doors - all of that can make anyone forget about the world outside this place.
Return to the ship
*The order of museum visits and the time spent at each venue may vary depending on ticket availability, museums’ days-off, and the traffic situation in the city.
- Admission to all the museums in the program (including early admission to the Hermitage Museum), boat ride
- Professional guide for 2 days
- A/C vehicle (Mercedes or VW) with driver for 2 days
- Photo/video permit at the museums
- Subway visit
- All port fees
- All local taxes
- Blanket visa
- One bottle of water per person per day
- Headsets for the group of 10 and more
Price doesn’t include:
- Tips (recommended tips for guide: 10% of the tour cost, for driver: 5% of the tour cost).
- One-way hydrofoil ride to Peterhof - 15 USD per person
- Peter and Paul Fortress - 10 USD per person
|The number of people||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16||17||18||19||20|
|Price in USD p/p||860||560||440||360||340||295||280||270||265||258||245||238||230||221||215||210||209||208||206||204|
|The number of people||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28||29||30||31||32||33||34||35||36||37||38||39||40|
|Price in USD p/p||202||200||198||195||193||191||189||187||185||183||181||179||177||175||173||171||169||167||165||163|