Exclusive Excursion with Faberge Museum
Adults/Children price from
203/173 USD pp
- Spend a day outside St. Petersburg and see former royal residences – Peterhof and Catherine Palace with Amber room
- Learn fascinating stories about the House of Faberge and see famous Imperial Easter Eggs in the Faberge museum
- Get inside the Church on the Spilled Blood and learn about its gorgeous mosaics
- Marvel at State rooms and art masterpieces in the Hermitage museum
- Enjoy an inside tour of St. Isaac’s Cathedral and feel the scale of the place
- Blanket Visa (Tour Ticket)
- Transport by A/C coach
- Professional Tour Guide
- Russian Food Market (time permitting)
- Subway visit
- Stroll on Nevsky prospect
According to the Russian legislation a licensed tour operator has the right to arrange visa-free tours for cruise passengers arriving to St. Petersburg port. TJ Travel is an officially registered tour operator authorized to issue blanket visas. You will receive your free visas (tour tickets) to you email address once you book a shore excursion with us. Please ignore warnings from your cruise ship company indicating that only a cruise ship company is allowed to operate visa-free tours in St. Petersburg. Warnings/notification of that kind don’t have legitimate basis.
To participate in our tours you must print out blanket visas received via email from us and bring it along with your passports on the day of your tour. Blanket visas and your passports should be presented to an immigration officer on duty during disembarkation in St. Petersburg.
A 20% deposit must be paid 30 days prior to the day of your tour. The remaining balance is due upon your arrival to St. Petersburg.
If you or any other member of your party decides to cancel your confirmed booking you must notify us in writing. All payments are fully refundable 72 hours prior to the date of your tour; payments are non-refundable within 72 hours prior to the date of your tour. In case of no-show, no refund is granted.
- Please ensure to make your booking at least 4-5 days prior to your ship's arrival to St. Petersburg. The port authorities require all passport information in advance, and the bookings sent in less than 4 days prior to arrival will be rejected.
- Not recommended for people with limited mobility. In case you are traveling with a wheelchair or mobile scooter, please consider taking the “Relaxed Excursion”.
- Please note that in case Catherine palace and the Hermitage museums are overcrowded, museum authorities may limit the entrance which cause an extra waiting time – up to 45 min.
Tips and Discounts
- Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/students get 30 USD off the tour price. Students must have an ISIC card, otherwise the discount is not available.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price. The sum you wish to give to your guide and driver after a well-done tour should be up to the western standards (approximately 15%). It is a good idea to divide gratuity between your guide and driver and give it separately to them: 10% to the guide and 5% to the driver. Please have some cash with you (USD, EUR or RUB) for this reason, but it is always up to you!
Meeting by the ship (please, note start time of the tour is given approximately and will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time)
8:30 am - 10:00 am
City tour. A subway station visit
City tour includes driving and photo stops in the most beautiful, historical places of St.Petersburg.
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Driving to Petergof
11:00 am - 12.30 pm
Guided tour of the Upper Gardens and Lower Fountain Park
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Driving to Pushkin
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Lunch (expenses not included)
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Driving to the city. Shopping
Return to the ship or optional evening program (theatre / folk show / boat trip)
Meeting at the ship.
8:00 am - 9:00 am
Continuation of the city tour. Russian Food Market (time permitting)
Including the Spit of the Basil Island Michael’s Castle, Summer Gardens of Peter the Great, the State St Petersburg University, Academy of Fine Arts, The Russian Academy of Sciences Ancient Egyptian Sphinxes, the Monument of Peter the Great, Admiralty etc..
9.00 am - 10.00 am
A stroll along Nevsky prospect.
This is a perfect way to blend into the crowd and feel like a local. Get acquainted with the genuine Russian spirit by walking down the main city street where you will feel the vibes of the city, admire such classical architectural masterpieces as Gostiny Dvor, Singer's Building, Kazan Cathedral etc. and learn more about Russian everyday life. If time permits, there will be a shopping stop
10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Inside guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum.
(Early admission. In order to minimize the flow of tourists inside the museum, the Hermitage authorities reserve the right to adjust the entrance time slot). Winter Palace Staterooms. Italian High Renaissance art, Rembrandt's paintings, the collection of Dutch and Flemish masters etc.
12:45 pm - 1:45 pm
Lunch (expenses not included)
2:45 pm - 3:45 pm
Inside guided tour of the Faberge Museum..
(At this point of the tour you will join a small group tour up to 15 people, in all other museums you will have private tours. If you prefer to have a private Faberge tour, please contact us for more details). Explore a collection of 4000 unique items including the Faberge Easter Eggs, diplomatic gifts, enamels, silverware, objects of fantasy and religious objects.
Return to the ship
*The order of museum visits and the time spent at each venue may vary depending on ticket availability, museums’ days-off, and the traffic situation in the city.
- Admission to all museums in the program
- Professional guide for 2 days
- A/C vehicle (Mercedes or VW) with driver for 2 days
- Photo/video permit at the museums
- Subway visit
- All port fees
- All local taxes
- Blanket visa
- Bottled water
- Headsets for groups of 5+
Price doesn’t include:
- Lunches. It's recommended to add lunch if your group is 8 people+. The additional cost is $20 per person per 1 lunch/ or $30 per person per 1 lunch in an upscale restaurant
- Tips (recommended tips for guide: 10% of the tour cost, for driver: 5% of the tour cost).
- One-way hydrofoil ride to Peterhof - 15 USD per person
- Peter and Paul Fortress - 10 USD per person
|The number of people||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16||17||18||19||20|
|Price in USD p/p||915||594||480||395||347||314||305||295||280||275||268||260||258||255||250||242||240||238||236||234|
|The number of people||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28||29||30||31||32||33||34||35||36||37||38||39||40+|
|Price in USD p/p||232||230||228||226||224||222||220||218||216||214||212||211||210||209||208||207||206||205||204||203|