Adults/Children Price from
267/217 USD pp
During this three day program you will get to know:
- Present and past history of St Petersburg and its founder Peter the Great
- The Romanov dynasty (facts and anecdotes)
- Shutichi - fountains in Peterhof, which are an amusement for each child of any age!
- The Knights’ room in the Hermitage. It will be like an unforgettable "trip to the past" for your small children!
- Interesting facts about the main city thoroughfare – Nevsky Prospekt.
- All about Matrioshka-dolls, you will have a chance to paint one and take it with you as a souvenir
- The art-cat-space that is inhabited with “republicans” – cute cats of different kinds who are the real hosts of Cats’ Republic Museum.
|9:00 am||Meeting at the ship (please, note: the start time of the tour is given approximately and will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time)|
|9:00 am - 12:30 pm||City orientation drive with a visit to the Church on the Spilled Blood, Peter and Paul Fortress. Guided city-tour which includes the most famous and beautiful places of St Petersburg with introduction to the history of the city, riddles and fascinating stories about Egyptian Sphinxes, Bank Bridge, Nevsky Prospekt and other interesting places|
|1:00 pm - 2:30 pm||Cat’s Republic Café. guided tour in the Cats’ Republic museum + light tea party in Art Café that is inside the museum (you can choose a la carte option, or we can organize a group tea party for the private tour in advance)|
|3:00 pm - 4:30 pm||Strolling along Nevsky Prospekt. (shopping \ museum of Chocolate)|
|5:00 pm||Return to the ship or optional evening program (theatre / folk show / boat trip)|
|9:30 am||Meeting by the ship. Payment for the tour. Shopping|
|10:00 am - 10:30 am||Hydrofoil to Peterhof|
|10:30 am - 12.00 pm||Guided tour of the Peterhof Upper gardens and Fountain park, Schutichi Fountains|
|12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||Lunch (expenses not included)|
|1:00 pm - 2:00 pm||Drive to Tsars’ Village|
|2:00 pm - 3:30 pm||Guided tour of Catherine Palace with the Amber Room|
|3:30 pm - 4:30 pm||Drive back to the city|
|4:30 pm||Return to the ship|
*The order of museum visits and the time spent at each venue may vary depending on ticket availability, museums’ days-off, and the traffic situation in the city.
|9:00 am||Meeting with your guide|
|9:45 am||Arrival to a place where the master-class of matrioshka painting starts: you and your children will be accompanied by your caring English speaking guide who will translate the lesson of matrioshka-painting led by the professional painters. These painters will share some secrets of matrioshka-painting with you and help you and your kids to paint your own Matrioshka-dolls or even the whole family of matrioshkas. And, of course, it is possible to take these own masterpieces with you and keep as a wonderful memory of your trip to Russia!|
|10:00 am - 11:30 am||Matrioshka-painting lesson|
|11:30 am - 12:00 pm||Short tea-party and taking photos|
|12:00 pm - 12:30 pm||Free time for shopping|
|1:00 pm - 2:00 pm||Lunch (expenses not included)|
|2:30 pm - 4:30 pm||Inside guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum (early admission) Visit of Knights’ Room. In order to minimize the flow of tourists inside the museum, the Hermitage authorities reserve the right to adjust the entrance time slot. Winter Palace Staterooms.|
|5:00 pm||Return to the ship|
|The number of people||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16||17||18||19||20|
|Price in USD p/p||1300||820||605||505||435||385||370||358||348||338||333||328||325||320||318||315||313||311||309||307|
|The number of people||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28||29||30||31||32||33||34||35||36||37||38||39||40+|
|Price in USD p/p||305||303||301||299||297||295||293||291||289||287||285||283||281||279||277||275||273||271||269||267|
- Admission fees to all museums in the program, hydrofoil ride
- Guide’s services for 3 days
- Driver’s services for 3 days (Comfortable car [Mercedes or VW]/ minivan with A/C)
- Photo and video permissions at the museums
- Blanket visas
- All port fees
- All local taxes
- Head sets for the groups of 10 and up
- One bottle of water per person per day
Price doesn’t include:
- Cost of lunches. It's recommended to add lunch if your group is 8 people+. The additional cost is $20 per person per 1 lunch/ or $30 per person per 1 lunch in an upscale restaurant
- Tips for guide (10% of the tour cost) and driver (5% of the tour cost)
- We will be happy to customize a tour for you upon your request. Please, let us know about your preferences, age of your children and your interests and we will find the most suitable option for you!
- The tour is free for children up to 6 y.o. Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/Students get 50 USD off the tour price. Students must have an ISIC card, otherwise the discount is not available.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price. The sum you wish to give to your guide and driver after a well-done tour should be up to the western standards (approximately 15%). It is a good idea to divide gratuity between your guide and driver and give it separately to them: 10% to the guide and 5% to the driver. Please have some cash with you (USD, EUR or RUB) for this reason, but it is always up to you!
- If the hydrofoil ride is cancelled due to the unfavorable weather conditions it is not refunded: we use our van instead to get to/from Peterhof
- Please, ensure that you make your booking at least 4-5 days prior to your ship's arrival to St. Petersburg. The port authorities require all passport information in advance and late bookings sent in less than 4 days will be rejected.