Berlin Jewish Heritage Shore Excursion
Adults/Children Price from
145/131 USD pp
- Enjoy a walking tour in the Jewish quarter and visit the the New Synagogue
- Learn the history of the largest Jewish community in Germany
- Visit the innovative and elaborate exhibitions at the Jewish Museum
- Discover the remains of the Berlin Wall and see other Berlin historic landmarks
- Transport by A/C vehicle
- Professional Tour Guide
- Top Attractions: Jewish Quarter, Jewish cemetery, New Synagogue, Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate, Hitler’s Bunker, Holocaust Memorial Potsdamer Platz. Museum Island, Unter den Linden, etc.
Inside visits of
- Jewish museum
Visa or tour tickets are not required for US and EU citizens in order to disembark in Warnemünde /Rostock.
- A 50% deposit must be paid at the time of reservation. The remaining balance is due upon your arrival to St. Petersburg. In St. Petersburg you can either pay in cash (only Rubles are accepted) or by credit card;
- Full payment is required when you book a Baltic excursion without St. Petersburg;
- After completing your online payment, you will get a payment confirmation.
If you or any other member of your party decides to cancel your confirmed booking you must notify us in writing. Deposits are fully refundable 7 days prior to the date of your tour; deposits are non-refundable within 7 days prior to the date of your tour. In case of no-show, no refund is granted. Once you’ve paid for your tour (package) in St. Petersburg, no refund is available.
Availability and Notes
- Please inquire availability at least 48 hours prior to your ship's arrival to the port
- Please, note that the tour schedule will be adjusted based on the arrival time of your ship.
- According to the German legislation children up to 3 y.o. are obligated to have a child seat. The extra charge for the seat is 60 EUR.
- The route of the tour and time spent in Berlin is subject to your ship’s docking times, traffic, special events and any other circumstances beyond our control. We will not be able to provide a refund if the duration of the tour has to be amended in any of the above circumstances.
- This tour will include some walking. Please make sure to bring comfortable footwear, weather appropriate clothing and an umbrella – just in case.
- Please bring some change in EUR for toilet stops, beverages and for lunch. If you do not have any EUR with you, please ask your tour guide in Berlin to arrange for a stop at an ATM – it’s no problem! US dollars are not accepted as legal tender in Germany.
- Your bus driver may not speak English. If you have any questions please call our emergency phone number: +49 176 322 67 204.
The meeting point is located after the immigration control. Please, make sure to read disembarkation instructions sent through email with other documentation.
Tips and Discounts
- Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/students get 10% off the tour price.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price. The sum you wish to give to your guide and driver after a well-done tour should be up to the western standards (approximately 15%). It is a good idea to divide gratuity between your guide and driver and give it separately to them: 10% to the guide and 5% to the driver. Please have some cash with you (USD, EUR or RUB) for this reason, but it is always up to you!
06:30 - 09:00 am
Meeting by the ship. The exact meeting time will be specified on your confirmation letter
Please note: the start time of the tour is given approximately and will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time
09:00 am – 12:00 pm
Driving time Warnemünde / Berlin with a restroom stop on the way
12:00 – 12:30 pm
Meeting the local Berlin guide at Museum Island
Introduction tour to the Jewish history. Your guide will give you an introduction to the Jewish history and you’ll visit the Memorial of Mother holding her dead Son.
12:30 – 2:00 pm
A walking tour of the Jewish Quarter including..
the Otto Weidt workshop, the oldest Jewish cemetery, the New Synagogue as well as the former Jewish boy's and girl's school
2:00 – 3:00 pm
Free time for lunch (not included in the tour cost)
3:00 – 4:30 pm
The tour continues to East Berlin: Unter den Linden, Bebel Platz (Book Burning Square)
You will take a photo stop at Reichstag and walk through the Brandenburg Gate, Paris Square, observe the modern Holocaust Memorial. The tour will proceed to the former SS and Gestapo Headquarter known as the Topography of Terror and the Berlin Wall where we will have some free time.
4:30 – 6:00 pm
Time at the Jewish Museum (entrance fees and an inside guided tour of the museum are not included in the tour price)
6:00 - 9:00 pm
Driving back to the ship with a restroom stop on the way
Please, note that the tour order and the time spent at each venue may vary.
- Professional guide for 5-6 hours hours (English, Spanish, Portuguese, German), other languages are available at an additional flat fee of 125 USD upon request
- Transportation in an A/C vehicle for 12 hours (5 hours transfer from and to the port for cars and vans up to 7 people or 6 hours for larger vehicles)
- Pick up and drop off in Rostock/Warnemünde
Price doesn’t include:
- Guide assistance on the way to and from Berlin
- Tips (recommended tips for guide: 10% of the tour cost, for driver: 5% of the tour cost)
|Number of people||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16|
|Price in USD per person||1206||606||435||328||263||220||257||225||206||186||176||162||159||156||154||145|