Berlin Luxury Gourmet Tour
Adults/Children price from
257/232 USD pp
- Join our gourmet tour for cruise ship passengers and enjoy excellent food and wines
- Only finest local chefs and highest quality delicacies!
- Dine at Käfer restaurant on the top floor of the Reichstag providing incredible to the city
- Visit the the Gallery Lafayette and taste some of the French culinary delights
- Transport by A/C vehicle
- Professional Tour Guide
- Free time
- Top Attractions: Reichstag, Galleries Lafayette, Käfer restaurant, KaDeWe, Kurfürstendamm, Charlottenburg Palace, Hackescher Markt area, etc.
Visa or tour tickets are not required for US and EU citizens in order to disembark in Warnemünde /Rostock.
- A 20% deposit must be paid at the time of reservation. The remaining balance is due upon your arrival to St. Petersburg. In St. Petersburg you can either pay in cash (only Rubles are accepted) or by credit card;
- Full payment is required when you book a Baltic excursion without St. Petersburg;
- After completing your online payment, you will get a payment confirmation.
If you or any other member of your party decides to cancel your confirmed booking you must notify us in writing. Deposits are fully refundable 7 days prior to the date of your tour; deposits are non-refundable within 7 days prior to the date of your tour. In case of no-show, no refund is granted. Once you’ve paid for your tour (package) in St. Petersburg, no refund is available.
Availability and Notes
- Please inquire availability at least 48 hours prior to your ship's arrival to the port
- Please, note that the tour schedule will be adjusted based on the arrival time of your ship.
- If any of the places are not available during your visit, we will make a suitable replacement.
- According to the German legislation children up to 3 y.o. are obligated to have a child seat. The extra charge for the seat is 60 EUR.
- The route of the tour and time spent in Berlin is subject to your ship’s docking times, traffic, special events and any other circumstances beyond our control. We will not be able to provide a refund if the duration of the tour has to be amended in any of the above circumstances.
- Your bus driver may not speak English. If you have any questions please call our emergency phone number: +49 176 322 67 204.
The meeting point is located after the immigration control. Please, make sure to read disembarkation instructions sent through email with other documentation.
Tips and Discounts
- Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/students get 10% off the tour price.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price. The sum you wish to give to your guide and driver after a well-done tour should be up to the western standards (approximately 15%). It is a good idea to divide gratuity between your guide and driver and give it separately to them: 10% to the guide and 5% to the driver. Please have some cash with you (USD, EUR or RUB) for this reason, but it is always up to you!
06:30 – 9:00 am
Meeting by the ship (outside the port area).
Please note: the start time of the tour is given approximately and will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time
09:00 am – 12:00 pm
Driving time from Warnemünde to Berlin with a bathroom stop on the way
You will have a private transfer from Warnemünde or Rostock port to Berlin in a modern, air-conditioned vehicle.
12:00 – 12:30 pm
Meeting your local guide at the Charlottenburg Palace. Introduction tour
You will meet your professional local guide at Charlottenburg Palace in Berlin, and then head to the former American sector to visit the famous shopping boulevard of West Berlin, Kurfürstendamm.
12:30 – 1:00 pm
Shopping on the Kurfürstendamm
Here you will have some free time in the world of exclusive boutiques such as Rolex, Cartier, Channel, Gucci, Louis Vitton, Burberry, Prada or Hermes
1:00 – 2:00 pm
Shopping at the KaDeWe
Enjoy a true foodie paradise, explore delicacies from every corner of the world, discover the finest regional specialties and take a stroll through the 7th floor restaurant boasting a breathtaking view of West Berlin.
2:00 – 3:00 pm
Lunch at Käfer
For lunch you will go to the city’s most acclaimed restaurant - the restaurant Käfer. It is a German fine dining restaurant in a most incredible location – the rooftop of the Parliament’s building – the Reichstag, where you will enjoy the exquisite 4-course menu, and one of the best views of the city.
3:00 – 3:30 pm
Chocolate tasting at Rausch chocolatier
After lunch you can treat yourself a magnificent dessert– a chocolate tasting at the finest high-end German chocolatier in Berlin – Rausch, and enjoy a private tasting of exquisite wines of Germany and Europe.
3:30 – 4:00 pm
4:00 – 5:00 pm
Visit to the Galleries Lafayette
The Gallery Lafayetteis a renowned Parisian department store. Here you will have some free time to explore the culinary delights or find some nice gifts at the retail shopping space.
5:00 – 5:30 pm
Tour of the former Jewish Quarter, now the fashion and art district of the city
We will drive you through the art and fashion boutique quarter of the city for one last shopping spree in the Hackescher Markt area.
5:30 – 6:00 pm
Coffee and cake at Werkstatt der Susse
Before heading back to your ship we still have one last special place to share with you – Werkstatt der Süße – it is one of the most beautiful neighborhoods, where the patissier Guido Fuhrmann has been lauded nationally and internationally for his delectable dessert creations.
6:00 – 9:00 pm
Drive back to the ship with a bathroom stop on the way
Please, note that the tour order and the time spent at each venue may vary
- Transportation in an A/C vehicle for 12 hours (5 hours transfer from and to the port for cars and vans up to 7 people or 6 hours for larger vehicles)
- Pick up and drop off in Rostock/Warnemünde
- Professional guide for 6-7 hours (English, Spanish, Portuguese, German), other languages are available at an additional flat fee of 125 USD upon request
- 4-course lunch at the restaurant Käfer
- Chocolate & praline tasting at the Rausch Chocolatier
- Tasting of 5 German & European wines
- Coffee & cake at Werkstatt der Süße
Price doesn’t include:
- Further meals and drinks
- Beverages are not included at Käfer
- Entrance fees (none are required during this tour)
- Guide assistance on the way to and from Berlin
- Tips (recommended tips for guide: 10% of the tour cost, for driver: 5% of the tour cost)
|Number of people||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16|
|Price in USD per person||1585||854||611||489||416||385||348||320||298||280||275||272||270||268||266||257|