Berlin Luxury Gourmet Tour
133/120 USD pp
During this one day program...
Join our gourmet tour for cruise ship passengers and enjoy excellent food and wines. We have hand-picked the finest local chefs and highest quality delicacies to create this extraordinary luxury tour for you!
The private Luxury Gourmet Tour starts directly in front of the cruise terminal. You will have a private transfer from Warnemünde or Rostock port to Berlin in a modern, air-conditioned vehicle.
You will meet your professional local guide at Charlottenburg Palace in Berlin, and then head to the former American sector to visit the famous shopping boulevard of West Berlin, Kurfürstendamm. Here you will have some free time in the world of exclusive boutiques such as Rolex, Cartier, Channel, Gucci, Louis Vitton, Burberry, Prada or Hermes.
Drive past the Kaiser Wilhelm Gedächtniskirche, a bombed-out church from WWII, on your way to the largest and most luxurious department store in continental Europe – Kaufhaus des Westens, or KaDeWe. Enjoy a true foodie paradise, explore delicacies from every corner of the world, discover the finest regional specialties and take a stroll through the 7th floor restaurant boasting a breathtaking view of West Berlin.
For lunch you will go to the city’s most acclaimed restaurant - the restaurant Käfer. It is a German fine dining restaurant in a most incredible location – the rooftop of the Parliament’s building – the Reichstag, where you will enjoy the exquisite 4-course menu, and one of the best views of the city.
After lunch you can treat yourself a magnificent dessert– a chocolate tasting at the finest high-end German chocolatier in Berlin – Rausch, and enjoy a private tasting of exquisite wines of Germany and Europe.
Then we continue to Berlin’s other famous shopping boulevard – Friedrichstrasse, to the Gallery Lafayette – a renowned Parisian department store. Here you will have some free time to explore the culinary delights or find some nice gifts at the retail shopping space. Closer to the end of the tour you will drive you through the art and fashion boutique quarter of the city for one last shopping spree in the Hackescher Markt area. Before heading back to your ship we still have one last special place to share with you – Werkstatt der Süße – it is one of the most beautiful neighborhoods, where the patissier Guido Fuhrmann has been lauded nationally and internationally for his delectable dessert creations.
After one last coffee and cake you will have a transfer back to the port.
09:00 – 12:00 Driving time from Warnemünde to Berlin with a bathroom stop on the way
12:00 – 12:30 Meeting your local guide at the Charlottenburg Palace. Introduction tour
12:30 – 13:00 Shopping on the Kurfürstendamm
13:00 – 14:00 Shopping at the KaDeWe
14:00 – 15:00 Lunch at Käfer
15:00 – 15:30 Chocolate tasting at Rausch chocolatier
15:30 – 16:00 Wine tasting
16:00 – 17:00 Visit to the Galleries Lafayette
17:00 – 17:30 Tour of the former Jewish Quarter, now the fashion and art district of the city
17:30 – 18:00 Coffee and cake at Werkstatt der Susse
18:00 – 21:00 Drive back to the ship with a bathroom stop on the way
|Number of people||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16|
|Price in USD per person||1585||854||611||489||416||385||348||320||298||280||275||272||270||268||266||257|
- Modern, air-conditioned private vehicle & driver for the total duration of 12 hours (5 hours transfer from and to the port for cars and vans up to 7 people or 6 hours for larger vehicles)
- 6-7 h Private guided tour in Berlin (English, Spanish, Portuguese, German), other languages are available at an additional flat fee of 125 USD upon request
- 4-course lunch at the restaurant Käfer
- Chocolate & praline tasting at the Rausch Chocolatier
- Tasting of 5 German & European wines
- Coffee & cake at Werkstatt der Süße
Price doesn't include:
- Further meals and drinks
- Beverages are not included at Käfer
- Entrance fees (none are required during this tour)
Visa and Policies
- Visas or tour tickets are not required to disembark in Berlin as Germany is part of the Schengen Area.
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 1 week before arrival. Later – no refund.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early so that the tour starts on time. The maximum waiting time is 15 minutes after the designated meeting time indicated on your confirmation letter.
- According to the German legislation children up to 3 y.o. are obligated to have a child seat. The extra charge for the seat is 60 EUR.
Availability and Notes
- If any of the places are not available during your visit, we will make a suitable replacement.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather.
- Please note that no guide service is provided for the transfers to/from Berlin.
- Please bring some Euros for toilet stops and lunch. If you don’t have Euros, please ask your tour guide in Berlin to arrange for a stop at an ATM. Please be aware that US dollars are not accepted in Germany.
Tips and Discounts:
- Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/students get 10% USD off the tour price.
- Gratuities are not included in the tour price. Recommended tips: 10% of the tour price