Berlin Walking Shore Excursion
Adults/Children Price from
115/104 USD pp
- Enjoy a walking tour through the best attractions of Berlin
- See the famous Berlin Wall, a symbol of the Cold War
- Walk through East and West Berlin and marvel at contrasting architecture
- Get an insight into local life as you walk and use public transport
- Shared Transport by A/C vehicle to/from Berlin
- Professional Tour Guide
- Top Attractions: Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate, Hitler’s Bunker, Holocaust Memorial, Potsdamer Platz. Museum Island, Unter den Linden, Topography of Terror, etc.
Inside visits of
- Museum visits can be added upon request
Visa or tour tickets are not required for US and EU citizens in order to disembark in Warnemünde /Rostock.
- A 20% deposit must be paid at the time of reservation. The remaining balance is due upon your arrival to St. Petersburg. In St. Petersburg you can either pay in cash (only Rubles are accepted) or by credit card;
- Full payment is required when you book a Baltic excursion without St. Petersburg;
- After completing your online payment, you will get a payment confirmation.
If you or any other member of your party decides to cancel your confirmed booking you must notify us in writing. Deposits are fully refundable 7 days prior to the date of your tour; deposits are non-refundable within 7 days prior to the date of your tour. In case of no-show, no refund is granted. Once you’ve paid for your tour (package) in St. Petersburg, no refund is available.
Availability and Notes
- Please inquire availability at least 48 hours prior to your ship's arrival to the port
- Please, note that the tour schedule will be adjusted based on the arrival time of your ship.
- According to the German legislation children up to 3 y.o. are obligated to have a child seat. The extra charge for the seat is 60 EUR.
- The transportation to Berlin and back is shared with other passengers from your cruise ship.
- The route of the tour and time spent in Berlin is subject to your ship’s docking times, traffic, special events and any other circumstances beyond our control. We will not be able to provide a refund if the duration of the tour has to be amended in any of the above circumstances.
- This tour will include some walking. Please make sure to bring comfortable footwear, weather appropriate clothing and an umbrella – just in case.
- Please bring some change in EUR for toilet stops, beverages and for lunch. If you do not have any EUR with you, please ask your tour guide in Berlin to arrange for a stop at an ATM – it’s no problem! US dollars are not accepted as legal tender in Germany.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early so that the tour starts on time. The maximum waiting time is 15 minutes after the designated meeting time indicated on your confirmation letter.
- Your bus driver may not speak English. If you have any questions please call our emergency phone number: +49 176 322 67 204.
The meeting point is located after the immigration control.Please, make sure to read disembarkation instructions sent through email with other documentation.
Tips and Discounts
- Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/students get 10% off the tour price.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price. The sum you wish to give to your guide and driver after a well-done tour should be up to the western standards (approximately 15%). It is a good idea to divide gratuity between your guide and driver and give it separately to them: 10% to the guide and 5% to the driver. Please have some cash with you (USD, EUR or RUB) for this reason, but it is always up to you!
06:30 - 09:00 am
Meeting by the ship. The exact meeting time will be specified on your confirmation letter
Please note: the start time of the tour is given approximately and will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Drive to Berlin on a modern, air-conditioned bus.
The tour starts with a shared bus transfer from Warnemünde or Rostock port to Berlin.
12:00 - 12:30 pm
Arrive in Berlin at the Schloss Charlottenburg, meet your private tour guide. Take a bus to the Zoologischer Garten
Here you will get an introduction to the city’s history and proceed with a stroll towards the bus station
1:00 - 1:30 pm
Explore the Zoo area, Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, Kudamm and KaDeWe.
1:30 - 2:00 pm
Take a train to central train station Hauptbahnhof.
From Hauptbahnhof you will go for a walk to the Reichstag.
2:00 – 3:00 pm
Walk through Government Quarter.
See Reichstag, Soviet memorial, Victory Column, Brandenburger Gate, Paris Square, Memorial to Murdered Jews, Hitler’s bunker
3:00 – 4:00 pm
See the Sony Center at Potsdamer Platz.
Continue walking down to the Berlin Wall and the former HQ of the SS and Gestapo, the Topography of Terror.
4:00 –5:00 pm
Free time for lunch at Checkpoint Charlie. (not included)
Checkpoint Charlie used to divide the western and eastern parts of Berlin during the period of the Cold War.
5:00 – 5:30 pm
Walk up Friedrichstr through the former Soviet sector to Gendarmenmarkt and Bebelplatz.
You will also see Humboldt University, German Historical Museum and the former Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
5:30 to 6:00 pm
Jump back on the shared bus and be whisked off in comfort back to your cruise ship.
After the end of the city tour you will get back to the Charlottenburg Palace by using the efficient subway system.
Arrive back at the cruise ship.
Please, note that the tour order and the time spent at each venue may vary.
- Professional guide for 5-5,5 hours hours (English, Spanish, Portuguese, German), other languages are available at an additional flat fee of 125 USD upon request
- Shared Transfer Warnemunde(Rostock)-Berlin-Warnemunde(Rostock) in an A/C vehicle: 6-7 hours
- Pick up and drop off in Rostock/Warnemünde
- Public transportation tickets in Berlin
Price doesn’t include:
- Private transport in Berlin
- Guide assistance on the way to and from Berlin
- Entrance fees(none are required during this tour)
- Tips (recommended tips for guide: 10% of the tour cost, for driver: 5% of the tour cost)
|Number of people||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Price in USD per person||691||346||230||173||138||115|