Best of Berlin Shore Excursion with Wi-Fi
105/95 USD pp*
up to 30 pax
- Have a chance to see the capital of Germany and learn about its heritage
- Walk under the Brandenburg Gate and see the monumental Reichstag
- Discover the remaining pieces of the Berlin Wall, dividing the city in the 20th century
- Visit the site of Hitler's bunker, the last headquarters of the Führer
- Learn about the longest beer garden in the world running over 2 kilometers
- Transport by A/C vehicle
- Professional Tour Guide
- Top Attractions: Reichstag, Kurfürstendamm Brandenburg Gate, Hitler’s Bunker, Holocaust Memorial Potsdamer Platz. Museum Island, Unter den Linden, etc.
Visa or tour tickets are not required for US and EU citizens in order to disembark in Warnemünde /Rostock.
- Payment can be made either upon your arrival to St. Petersburg or any time prior to the date of your tour. In St. Petersburg you can either pay in cash (only Rubles are accepted) or by credit card;
- Full payment is required when you book a Baltic excursion without St. Petersburg;
- After completing your online payment, you will get a payment confirmation.
If you or any other member of your party decides to cancel your confirmed booking you must notify us in writing. Deposits are fully refundable 72 hours prior to the date of your tour; deposits are non-refundable within 72 hours prior to the date of your tour. In case of no-show, no refund is granted. Once you’ve paid for your tour (package) in St. Petersburg, no refund is available.
Availability and Notes
- Available from selected cruise ships
- Please inquire availability at least 48 hours prior to your ship's arrival to the port
- Please, note that the tour schedule will be adjusted based on the arrival time of your ship.
- According to the German legislation children up to 3 y.o. are obligated to have a child seat. The extra charge for the seat is 60 EUR.
- Headsets during the shared tours of Berlin are provided for 16+ people.
- The route of the tour and time spent in Berlin is subject to your ship’s docking times, traffic, special events and any other circumstances beyond our control. We will not be able to provide a refund if the duration of the tour has to be amended in any of the above circumstances.
- This tour will include some walking. Please make sure to bring comfortable footwear, weather appropriate clothing and an umbrella – just in case.
- We recommend you bring some drinks and snacks with you onto the bus. There will be a lunch break approximately mid-way through the tour.
- Please, bring some Euros for toilet stops and lunch. If you don’t have Euros, please ask your tour guide in Berlin to arrange for a stop at an ATM. Please, be aware that US dollars are not accepted in Germany.
- Your bus driver may not speak English. If you have any questions please call our emergency phone number: +49 176 322 67 204.
- If you are late and do not contact us, the bus will be unable to wait for you. In such cases we will not be able to provide a refund.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early so that the tour starts on time. The maximum waiting time is 15 minutes after the designated meeting time indicated on your confirmation letter.
The meeting point is located after the immigration control. Please, make sure to read disembarkation instructions sent through email with other documentation.
Tips and Discounts
- Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/students get 10% off the tour price.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price. Recommended tips: 10 USD to your tour guide, 5 USD to your driver
Meeting by the ship. The exact meeting time will be specified on your confirmation letter
Please note: the start time of the tour is given approximately and will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time
00:00 - 03:00
Driving time Warnemünde / Berlin with a restroom stop on the way.
We recommend you bring some drinks and snacks with you onto the bus
03:00 - 03:30
Meeting the local Berlin guide at the Charlottenburg Palace. Introduction tour
After a scenic ride through North Germany with hundreds of lakes and beautiful nature, you will be met by your guide next to the Charlottenburg Palace, who will give you an introduction to the city
03:30 - 05:00
Drive through the British and American sectors of West Berlin.
Pass through Kurfürstendamm, by the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church and KaDeWe. Arrive at Potsdamer Platz.
05:00 - 06:00
Walk from Potsdamer Platz to the Reichstag.
On the way you will pass through the Tiergarten, Hitler’s Bunker, the Holocaust Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe, the Brandenburg Gate and Paris Square.
06:00 - 07:00
Free time for lunch.
You will have time for a typical hearty Berlin lunch (not included in the tour price)
07:00 - 08:00
Drive to Museum Island and explore the historic heart of the city.
You will see the newly rebuilt Palace, the Old Museum, New Museum, Pergamon Museum, Old National Gallery and Bode Museum.
08:00 - 09:00
Drive to Checkpoint Charlie and finish up at the former SS and Gestapo HQ.
After having a stop at the Checkpoint Charlie you can pay a short visit to the Topography of Terror or take a unique picture of one of the only remaining stretches of the Berlin Wall.
09:00 - 12:00
Driving back to the ship with a restroom stop on the way.
Please, note that the tour order and the time spent at each venue may vary.
*The special price is available when you book a St. Petersburg tour with us. The regular price of the tour is $140 per person.
- English speaking guide for 5-6 hours in Berlin;
- Transportation in an A/C vehicle for 12 hours
- Pick up and drop off in Rostock/Warnemünde
- Headsets for the groups of 16 and up
- Wi-Fi during your bus ride (suitable only for social media, emails)
Price doesn’t include:
- Guide assistance on the way to and from Berlin
- Tips (recommended tips for guide: 10% of the tour cost, for driver: 5% of the tour cost)