Best of Stockholm Shore Excursion
95/86 pp USD*
up to 26 pax
- Explore Stockholm on a 5 hour tour
- Visit Stockholm’s must-see attraction: the Vasa Museum, housing an almost fully intact 17th century ship
- Find out about Nobel Prize winners, IKEA, ABBA, characters from «The Girl with the Dragoon Tattoo» and much more
- Walk through the cobbled streets of the Old Townand breathe in its historic atmosphere
- Marvel at the city’s Royal Palace considered the world’slargest palace, still used for its intended purpose
- Transport by A/C coach
- Professional Tour Guide
- Free time in the Old Town (time permitting)
- Top Attractions: City Hall, Vasa Museum, Concert Hall, Kungsholmen Island, Old Town – Gamla stan, Royal Dramatic Theatre, Swedish Academy etc.
Inside visits of
- Vasa Museum
- Photo stop at the City Hall
Visa or tour tickets are not required for US and EU citizens in order to disembark in Stockholm.
- Payment can be made either upon your arrival to St. Petersburg or any time prior to the date of your tour. In St. Petersburg you can either pay in cash (only Rubles are accepted) or by credit card;
- Full payment is required when you book a Baltic excursion without St. Petersburg;
- After completing your online payment, you will get a payment confirmation.
If you or any other member of your party decides to cancel your confirmed booking you must notify us in writing. Deposits are fully refundable 72 hours prior to the date of your tour; deposits are non-refundable within 72 hours prior to the date of your tour. In case of no-show, no refund is granted. Once you’ve paid for your tour (package) in St. Petersburg, no refund is available.
Availability and Notes
- Available from selected cruise ships
- Please inquire availability at least 24 hours prior to your ship's arrival to the port
- Please, note that tour schedule will be adjusted based on the arrival time of your ship.
- If your ship docks in Nynäshamn, the extra price of the tour is 15 USD pp
- Headsets during the shared tour are provided for 16+ people.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early so that the tour starts on time. The maximum waiting time is 15 minutes after the designated meeting time indicated on your confirmation letter.
- If you are late and do not contact us, the bus will be unable to wait for you. In such cases we will not be able to provide a refund.
The meeting point is located behind the security gate. Please, make sure to read disembarkation instructions sent through email with other documentation.
Tips and Discounts
- Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/students get 10% off the tour price.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price. Recommended tips: 10 USD to your tour guide, 5 USD to your driver
8:00 am-12:00 pm
Meeting by the ship. The exact meeting time will be specified on your confirmation letter
Please note: the timing of the tour is given approximately and will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time
9:00 am - 9:25 am
Sightseeing ride through the city
9:30 am – 9:50 am
Photo stop at the City Hall where the annual Nobel Banquet takes places
City Hall (Stadshuset) is a beloved photo stop thanks to a stunning view. From its lovely terrace at the waters of Lake Mälaren, you will enjoy the view of the Old Town and the islands of Riddarholmen and Södermalm.
9:55 am - 10:25 am
A ride through the city to Vasa Museum
10:30 am - 11:30 am
A guided tour in Vasa Museum
Vasa Museum is listed among the world’s 10 best museums. You will truly be amazed at this well preserved warship from the 17th century, which sank on its maiden voyage in 1628 after sailing only a few hundred metres and was salvaged in 1961. After years of conservation, the Vasa ship was housed in the newly built Vasa Museum, which opened to the public in 1990.
11:30 am - 12:00 pm
Drive to the Old Town - Gamla stan
12:00 pm -12:40 pm
A guided walk in the heart of the Old Town
Stockholm’s Old Town, called Gamla stan, is where the city’s history started. While walking the cobbled streets you will pass the Royal Palace, the Coronation Church, the Market Square with the Nobel Museum, the narrowest alley, the smallest statue, Järnpojke and much more.
12:45 pm- 1:35 pm
Free time in Stockholm’s Old Town.
In the Old Town you will enjoy some free time to explore its narrow streets, small souvenir boutiques and lovely street cafes.
1:35 pm - 1:55 pm
Drive back to the port
Back at the ship in the port of call in Stockholm
Please, note that the tour order and the time spent at each venue may vary.
*The special price is available when you book a St. Petersburg tour with us. The regular price of the tour is $140 per person.
- English speaking guide for 5 hours;
- Transportation in a A/C vehicle for 5 hours
- Pick up and drop off in Stockholm’s port of call (+15 USD pp from/to Nynäshamn port)
- Guided visit and entrance tickets to the Vasa Museum
- Guided walk in Old Town
- Headsets for the groups of 16 and up
Price doesn’t include:
- Tips (recommended tips for guide: 10% of the tour cost, for driver: 5% of the tour cost)