Best of Stockholm Shore Excursion
95/86 pp USD
up to 26 pax
During this one day program...
The Best of Stockholm tour gives you an excellent opportunity to discover the best of Stockholm in five hours. During this one day programme you will be amazed at the Vasa ship in the renowned Vasa, see Stockholm’s historical sights and the vibrant city centre on a panoramic ride. At the end of the tour you will enjoy a walk in the Old Town.
The tour starts in one of Stockholm’s ports of call, where our representative will meet you with our sign. From there we will take you to the following highlights:
Vasa Museum is listed among the world’s 10 best museums. You will truly be amazed at this well preserved warship from the 17th century, which sank on its maiden voyage in 1628 after sailing only a few hundred metres and was salvaged in 1961. After years of conservation, the Vasa ship was housed in the newly built Vasa Museum, which opened to the public in 1990.
City Hall (Stadshuset) is a beloved photo stop thanks to a stunning view. From its lovely terrace at the waters of Lake Mälaren, you will enjoy the view of the Old Town and the islands of Riddarholmen and Södermalm.
Stockholm’s Old Town, called Gamla stan, is where the city’s history started. While walking the cobbled streets you will pass the Royal Palace, the Coronation Church, the Market Square with the Nobel Museum, the narrowest alley, the smallest statue, Järnpojke and much more.
In the Old Town you will enjoy some free time to explore its narrow streets, small souvenir boutiques and lovely street cafes.
After the five-hour Best of Stockholm Tour, we will take you back to your ship with unforgettable memories of Stockholm.
- Explore Stockholm on a five-hour tour
- Visit Stockholm’s must-see attraction: the Vasa Museum
- Find out about Nobel Prize winners, IKEA, ABBA, characters from “The Girl with the Dragoon Tattoo” and much more
- Enjoy scenic views
- Walk through the cobbled streets of the Old Town and soak in its historic atmosphere
*Please, note that tour schedule will be adjusted based on the arrival time of your ship.
** If your ship docks in Nynäshamn, the extra price of the tour is 15 USD pp
The price is $95 per person if you book a St Petersburg tour with us!*
- English speaking guide for five hours; other languages are available upon request
- Transportation in a comfortable private vehicle for five hours
- Pick up and drop off in Stockholm’s port of call (+15 USD pp from/to Nynäshamn port)
- Guided visit and entrance tickets to the Vasa Museum
- Guided walk in Old Town
- Headsets for the groups of 16 and up
Price does not include: