Catherine Palace Tour
45 USD pp
Available only for hotel guests until April 25
|10.00 am||Meeting in the lobby of your hotel with your guide and driver|
|11.00 am-12.30 pm||The Catherine Palace Tour. The abundance of golden decorations is one of the most striking features of the palace interiors. Crystal gilded chandeliers, priceless parquet floors, multiple mirrors, blue colored delft tile stoves, bright silk on the walls – all that will leave you breathless and charmed. The most well-known room in the palace is the Amber Room. It looks like a large jewel-box all covered with amber panels and decorated with mosaics. Its history is very intriguing: while the Room was fully restored in the 21 century, still many people are trying to discover the original one.|
|12.30 pm – 1.00 pm||Guided tour of the Catherine garden. After you finish your tour inside the palace you will get a chance to see the picturesque garden. Walking down the terraces you will admire the Cold Bath Pavilion and Cameron gallery that provides a beautiful panoramic view of the surroundings. However, the best view awaits at the Great Pond that unites small pavilions around. A relaxing stroll in the garden enveloped in lush greenery will be a perfect ending of the tour.|
|2.00 pm||Back to your hotel or any other place in the city center|
|Number of people in the group||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16|
|Price in USD p/p||150||115||100||80||70||65||60||57||55||53||51||49||48||47||46||45|
- Admission to Catherine Palace
- Private A/C vehicle (Mercedes or VW) & driver
- Professional guide
- Photo/video permit at the museums
Price doesn’t include:
- Tips for guide (10% of the tour cost) and driver (5% of the tour cost)
Visa and Policies
- Visa is required for most foreigners willing to visit Russia. 72 h free visa access is available if you arrive to St. Petersburg on a cruise ship/ferry.
- 20% deposit is required one month in advance to secure your reservation.
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 72 hrs. If you cancel in less than 72 hours, your deposit is not refundable.
Availability and Notes
- The tour is not available on Tuesday due to the museum’s operating hours. During the off-season, the museum is closed on the last Monday of the month.
- The tour doesn't operate from April 25 until September 30
- Please, dress appropriately for the weather.
Tips and Discounts
- The tour is free for children up to 6 y.o. Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/Students get 15 USD off the tour price. Students must have an ISIC card, otherwise, the discount is not available.
- Gratuities are not included in the tour price. Recommended tips: 10% of the tour price