Comprehensive Saint Petersburg Private Tour
Adults/Children Price from
97/82 USD pp
- Explore the Fountain Park in Peterhof and admire the unique mosaics of Church on the Spilled Blood
- Discover art collections and the State Rooms of the Hermitage Museum
- We provide headsets for all groups of 5 people and up to make sure you always hear your guide
- No hidden costs!
- Blanket visa (tour ticket)
- Professional tour guide
- Transport by A/C coach
- Entrance tickets for museums with inside visits
- Subway visit
- Shopping (if time permits)
Inside visits/photo stops
- Fountain Park in Peterhof
- Hermitage Museum
- Church on the Spilled Blood
- St. Isaaс’s Cathedral (photo-stop)
- Nevsky prospect (photo-stop, if time permits)
- Drive-by: Admiralty, Peter and Paul Cathedral, Neva river, Menshikov Palace, Sphinx at the Academy of Fine Arts, Bronze Horseman, Palace Square, Vasilevsky Island, etc.
According to the Russian legislation a licensed tour operator has the right to arrange visa-free tours for cruise passengers arriving to St. Petersburg port. TJ Travel is an officially registered tour operator authorized to issue blanket visas. You will receive your free blanket visas (tour tickets) through email once you book a shore excursion with us. Please ignore warnings from your cruise ship company indicating that only a cruise ship company is allowed to run visa-free tours in St. Petersburg. Warnings/notifications of that kind don’t have any legitimate basis.
Please note you must print your blanket visas received via email from TJ Travel and bring it along with your passports each day of your tour. Blanket visas and your passports should be presented to an immigration officer on duty during disembarkation/embarkation in St. Petersburg.
A 50% deposit is required at the moment of booking. The remaining balance is due upon your arrival to St. Petersburg.
If you or any other member of your party decides to cancel your confirmed booking you must notify us in writing. All payments are fully refundable 72 hours prior to the date of your tour; payments are non-refundable within 72 hours prior to the date of your tour. In case of no-show, no refund is granted.
- Please ensure to make your booking at least 4-5 days prior to your ship's arrival to St. Petersburg. The port authorities require all passport information in advance, and the bookings sent in less than 4 days prior to arrival will be rejected.
- Please note that in case the Hermitage museums is overcrowded, museum authorities may limit the entrance which cause an extra waiting time – up to 30 min.
Tips and Discounts
- Children under 7 y.o. are free of charge. Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/students get 15 USD off the tour price. Students of 18+ must have an ISIC card, otherwise the discount is not available.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price. The sum you wish to give to your guide and driver after a well-done tour should be up to the western standards (approximately 15%). It is a good idea to divide gratuity between your guide and driver and give it separately to them: 10% to the guide and 5% to the driver. Please have some cash with you (USD, EUR or RUB) for this reason, but it is always up to you!
Meeting at the ship (please note the start time of the tour is given approximately and will be adjusted depending on your ship’s arrival time)
8:30 am – 10:00 am
City tour. St. Isaac’s (photo-stop), Nevsky prospect (photo-stop, if time permits)
See St. Petersburg most famous landmarks including: Nevsky Prospekt, St. Isaaс’s Cathedral, National Library, Kazan Cathedral, State St Petersburg University, Neva river, Menshikov Palace, Sphinx at the Academy of Fine Arts, Bronze Horseman, English Embankment. Shopping, payment for the tour.
10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Inside guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum (early admission)*
the Hermitage tour includes Winter Palace Staterooms, Italian High Renaissance art, Rembrandt's paintings, etc.
*In order to minimize the flow of tourists inside the museum, the Hermitage authorities reserve the right to adjust the entrance time slot.
12:15 pm – 12:45 pm
Guided tour of the Church on the Spilled Blood*
Get inside the church to see the astonishing mosaics covering its walls. An elegant multicolored onion dome cathedral is designed in traditional Russian style. However, it’s not a typical cathedral. Hear the story of its creation associated with the tragic fate of a Russian tsar Alexander II while exploring the church interiors.
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Lunch(expenses are not included)
You will be served a 3-course meal, including tea/coffee in a restaurant/café.
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Stroll in Peterhof Fountain Park
Peterhof residence is famous for one of the largest fountain parks in Europe. Take a stroll in the former royal garden and enjoy panoramic views over the Gulf of Finland and the city center of St. Petersburg. You will be guided through the best highlights of the garden to see “trick” fountains, numerous sculptors, magnificent pavilions, aviaries, etc.
Back to the city by car with a subway visit
Return to the ship
The order of museum visits and the time spent at each venue may vary depending on ticket availability, museums’ days-off, and the traffic situation in the city.
- Admission fees to all the museums in the program
- Professional guide for 1 day
- A/C vehicle (Mercedes or VW) with driver for 1 day
- Photo/video permit at the museums (except Yusupov Palace, camera pass is 3$ pp, video pass is 6$ per person)
- All port fees
- All loca ltaxes
- Blanket visa
- One bottle of water per person per day
- Headsets for groups of 5+
Price doesn’t include:
- Lunches. It's recommended to add lunch if your group is 8 people+. The additional cost is $20 per person per 1 lunch/ or $30 per person per 1 lunch in an upscale restaurant
- Tips (recommended tips for guide: 10% of the tour cost, for driver: 5% of the tour cost)
- One-way hydrofoil ride to Peterhof - 15 USD per person
- Peter and Paul Fortress - 10 USD per person
|The number of people||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16||17||18||19||20|
|Price in USD p/p||450||380||240||220||190||180||170||160||150||145||140||135||130||125||123||121||120||119||118||117|
|The number of people||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28||29||30||31||32||33||34||35||36||37||38||39||40|
|Price in USD p/p||116||115||114||113||112||111||110||109||108||107||106||105||104||103||102||101||100||99||98||97|