Best of Copenhagen Shore Excursion
Adults/Children Price from
96/87 USD pp
- Stop at the Tivoli garden - Denmark’s most popular attraction
- Take photos of the Little Mermaid and hear the story that inspired the statue's creation
- Walk along the world’s longest pedestrian shopping street - Strøget
- See Europe’s oldest functioning astronomy observatory and enjoy a view of Copenhagen
- Transport by A/C coach
- Professional Tour Guide
- Free time in the Old Town
- Top Attractions: Christiansborg Castle, Little Mermaid, Nyhavn harbor area, Stroget pedestrian street, Amalienborg Palace, Town Hall Square, Tivoli Gardens, etc
Visa or tour tickets are not required for US and EU citizens in order to disembark in Copenhagen
- A 50% deposit must be paid at the time of reservation. The remaining balance is due upon your arrival to St. Petersburg. In St. Petersburg you can either pay in cash (only Rubles are accepted) or by credit card;
- Full payment is required when you book a Baltic excursion without St. Petersburg;
- After completing your online payment, you will get a payment confirmation.
If you or any other member of your party decides to cancel your confirmed booking you must notify us in writing. Deposits are fully refundable 72 hours prior to the date of your tour; deposits are non-refundable within 72 hours prior to the date of your tour. In case of no-show, no refund is granted. Once you’ve paid for your tour (package) in St. Petersburg, no refund is available.
Availability and Notes
- Please inquire availability at least 48 hours prior to your ship's arrival to the port
- Please, note that tour schedule will be adjusted based on the arrival time of your ship.
- Extra fee of 50 EUR is applied if the tour starts before 8.00 am
The meeting point is located outside the port area. Please, make sure to read disembarkation instructions sent through email with other documentation.
Tips and Discounts
- Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/students get 10% off the tour price.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price. The sum you wish to give to your guide and driver after a well-done tour should be up to the western standards (approximately 15%). It is a good idea to divide gratuity between your guide and driver and give it separately to them: 10% to the guide and 5% to the driver. Please have some cash with you (USD, EUR or RUB) for this reason, but it is always up to you!
09:00 am - 1:30 pm
Meeting by the ship. The exact meeting time will be specified on your confirmation letter
Please note: the timing of the tour is given approximately and will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time
9:00 am - 12:40 pm
Sightseeing tour by bus, stops at the Little Mermaid, Amalienborg and Christiansborg Palace, a short walking tour and free time in the Old Town
12:40 - 1:00 pm
Transfer back to cruise port
Please, note that the tour order and the time spent at each venue may vary.
*The regular price for the group tour is $120 per person.
- English-speaking guide for 4 hours; other languages are available upon request
- Transportation in a A/C vehicle for 4 hours
- Pick up and drop off in in the port
- Guided walk in the Old Town
Price doesn’t include:
- Tips (recommended tips for guide: 10% of the tour cost, for driver: 5% of the tour cost)
Get to know Copenhagen and enjoy a tour on foot and by bus through this stunning Scandinavian treasure.
Your introduction to the old Viking nations capital starts with a panoramic drive along the harbor front with stops at all of the legendary symbols of the world’s oldest monarchy. We will admire the Residence of the Danish Royal Family at the impressive Amalienborg Castle, boasting wonderful views of the Opera House and the Marble Church nearby. The charming fairytales of Hans Christian Andersen become alive when paying a visit to the statue created by the famous fable itself. The Little Mermaid, who is elegantly watching over her waterfront home, has become a must-see symbol of the city.
Towards the old town center, we will enjoy a walk on the celebrated pedestrian street, Stroget. The world’s longest strolling lane begins with the lively Town Hall Square and Tivoli Gardens next door and will lead us to the splendid Kings New Square. Half way down the street, we will delight ourselves with a walk through the magnificent courtyard of the Christiansborg Castle. This is considered home for both by Danish Parliament, Prime Ministers Offices as well as the Royal Reception Rooms regularly used for official dinners & banquets.
Afterwards, we will take some time to take in the charming area of Nyhavn. The graceful swans and stunning old boats lining the canal are a perfect balance to the colorful townhouses up on the street level. This is the perfect location to enjoy a short coffee break or stroll along the harbor filled with inviting cafés and restaurants.
Your day in Copenhagen will end with a short drive back to the harbor. If wish, you can also stay in the city center.
|Number of people||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16|
|Price per person (USD)***||1300||650||470||352||282||246||211||185||164||148||135||124||115||106||103||96|