Golden Ring Excursion - Suzdal
99/90 USD per person
During this program...
- During Soviet times Suzdal got the status of museum town and it still preserves its original architecture and layout.
- You will see colorful old wooden houses decorated with hand-carved window frames
- Enjoy typical Russian countryside, beautiful landscapes in Suzdal and on your way
- Taste local food and buy some memorable handicrafts
- See most beautiful Russian monasteries and fortifications including Efimov Monastery
Inside visit of:
- City tour of Suzdal
- Suzdal Kremlin
- Museum of wooden architecture
- Efimov monastery
|7:30 am||Meet your guide and driver in the lobby, of your hotel|
|12:00 pm||Arrival to Suzdal|
|12:00 pm - 01:00 pm||Lunch (expenses not included)|
|01:00 pm - 04:00 pm||Meet local guide. Tour of Suzdal:
City tour of Suzdal
Museum of Wooden architecture - example of peasant life - wooden houses, barns, windmills and churches – all built without using a single nail!
Suzdal Kremlin - heart of Suzdal with the oldest survived building in the city - over 790 years old!
Efimov Monastery - impressive defense fortification of 14th century
|04:00 pm - 05:00 pm||River cruise (May - October)
|05:30 pm - 06:30 pm||Dinner (optional)|
|07:00 pm||Depart to Moscow|
|11:30 pm||Return to Moscow hotel|
|Number of people||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16|
|PRICE per person in USD||999||546||372||308||251||217||193||189||173||161||150||142||134||128||123||118|
- The service of the guide, local guide
- Driver service
- Comfortable vehicle with A/C
- Entrance fees
Price doesn’t include:
- Tips for guide (10% of the tour cost) and driver (5% of the tour cost)