Helsinki by Bus Including Porvoo
Adults/Children price from
101/91 USD pp
- Discover the medieval town of Porvoo and taste Brunberg chocolate
- Learn all about the nation who uses saunas more often than cars
- Find out about the unique system of environmental protection in Finland
- Visit the unusual Rock church carved out of solid rock
- Transport by A/C coach
- Professional Tour Guide
- Free time in the Old Town of Porvoo (time permitting)
- Top Attractions: Rock Church, Senate Square, Helsinki Cathedral, Sibelius Monument, Market Square, Porvoo Cathedral
Inside visits of
- Rock Church
Visa or tour tickets are not required for US and EU citizens in order to disembark in Helsinki.
- A 20% deposit must be paid at the time of reservation. The remaining balance is due upon your arrival to St. Petersburg. In St. Petersburg you can either pay in cash (only Rubles are accepted) or by credit card;
- Full payment is required when you book a Baltic excursion without St. Petersburg;
- After completing your online payment, you will get a payment confirmation.
If you or any other member of your party decides to cancel your confirmed booking you must notify us in writing. Deposits are fully refundable 72 hours prior to the date of your (first) tour; deposits are non-refundable within 72 hours prior to the date of your (first) tour. In case of no-show, no refund is granted. Once you’ve paid for the tour (package) in St. Petersburg, no refund is available.
Availability and Notes
- Please inquire availability at least 48 hours prior to your ship's arrival to the port
- Please, note that tour schedule will be adjusted based on the arrival time of your ship.
- A visit to the Rock Church cannot be guaranteed due to occasional religious services and other private events.
The meeting point is located outside the port area. Please, make sure to read disembarkation instructions sent through email with other documentation.
Tips and Discounts
- Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/students get 10% off the tour price.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price. Recommended tips: 10% of the tour cost
08:30 am - 12:30 pm
Meeting by the ship (outside the port area). The exact start time will be adjusted to your cruise ship’s arrival
Please note: the start time of the tour is given approximately and will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time.
10:00 am - 10:50 am
Driving to Porvoo
10.50 am - 11:30 am
Walking tour in Porvoo
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Free time in Porvoo. Coffee break and shopping
12:30 pm - 1:20 pm
Drive back from Porvoo to Helsinki
1:20 pm - 2:40 pm
Rock Church visit, Senate and Market Square visit and some free time for shopping at the Market place
2:40 pm - 3:00 pm
Return to the cruise port
*Please, note that the tour order and the time spent at each venue may vary depending on ticket availability, museums’ days-off, and the traffic situation in the city.
Please, note that the tour order and the time spent at each venue may vary.
- Professional guide for 6 hours
- Transportation in an A/C vehicle for 6 hours
- Pick up and drop off in the harbor
- Admission to the Rock Church
Price doesn’t include:
- Tips (recommended tips for guide: 10% of the tour cost, for driver: 5% of the tour cost)
You will see Porvoo Old Church, Town Hall Square, delightful little shops and craftsmen' workshops. There will be some free time for a walk in the Old Town. Your guide will recommend you a small charming place to have lunch. Enjoy the walk by the cobblestone streets and the Old Bridge from which you can take unique pictures of the old town.
A town plan is from the Middle Ages, the low small houses, picturesque yards and narrow streets form a historically unique wooden town milieu. The symbols of Porvoo – the red warehouses on the riverbanks – tell the story of seafaring and trading.
After your visit to Porvoo you will return to Helsinki for the city tour. You are going to drive along Esplanadi Street, down famous Mannerheim street, which is the main boulevard, passing by the Presidential Palace, the National Museum and Finlandia Hall (designed by the famous architect Alvar Aalto),Opera House, Finlandia Concert Hall and the Parliament Building.
You won’t miss the Olympic Stadium (1952 Olympics were held here). There will be a great photo opportunity in Sibelius Park, a famous Helsinki’s sight, Sibelius Monument constructed from hundreds of steel pipes honoring the great Finnish composer Jean Sibelius.
Then you are going to visit the Rock Church. This unique church is a highlight for most visitors to Helsinki and is considered to be one of the Europe’s most interesting churches. It was carved out of solid rock from the side of a mountain and is topped by a copper dome. The interior was excavated and built into the rock but is bathed in natural light entering through the glazed dome. The church is used frequently as a concert venue due to its excellent acoustics.The acoustic quality is ensured by the rough, rock surfaces.
You will also pass by Uspensky Cathedral, Market Square and the heart of Helsinki–Central Station.
|Number of people||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16|
|Price pp in (USD)||1160||582||430||323||260||226||213||187||166||148||135||124||115||110||107||101|
|Sundays and holidays||1378||691||503||378||303||263||247||217||193||171||156||144||133||128||123||115|