Helsinki Highlights and Winter World visit
Adults/Children Price from
130/117 USD pp
- Enjoy a wonderful winter experience in the Winter World
- Discover the capital of Finland and learn about its past and present
- Clear your thoughts inside the Rock church hewn in the bedrock
- Take some time to experience a bit of day-to-day life on the Market square
- Transport by A/C coach
- Professional Tour Guide
- Free time at the Market Square (time permitting)
- Top Attractions: Rock Church, Senate Square, Helsinki Cathedral, Sibelius Monument, Market Square, Winter World
Inside visits of
- Rock Church
- Winter World & ice bar visit
Visa or tour tickets are not required for US and EU citizens in order to disembark in Helsinki.
- A 20% deposit must be paid at the time of reservation. The remaining balance is due upon your arrival to St. Petersburg. In St. Petersburg you can either pay in cash (only Rubles are accepted) or by credit card;
- Full payment is required when you book a Baltic excursion without St. Petersburg;
- After completing your online payment, you will get a payment confirmation.
If you or any other member of your party decides to cancel your confirmed booking you must notify us in writing. Deposits are fully refundable 72 hours prior to the date of your (first) tour; deposits are non-refundable within 72 hours prior to the date of your (first) tour. In case of no-show, no refund is granted. Once you’ve paid for the tour (package) in St. Petersburg, no refund is available.
Availability and Notes
- This tour operates from May until the end of August 2019.
- Please inquire availability at least 48 hours prior to your ship's arrival to the port
- Please, note that tour schedule will be adjusted based on the arrival time of your ship.
- A visit to the Rock Church cannot be guaranteed due to occasional religious services and other private events.
- Husky ride is available upon request. It’s required to pre-book in advance, so please contact our office for more details.
The meeting point is located outside the port area. Please, make sure to read disembarkation instructions sent through email with other documentation.
Tips and Discounts
- Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/students get 10% off the tour price.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price. Recommended tips: 10% of the tour cost
08:30 am - 12:30 pm
Meeting by the ship (outside the port area). The exact start time will be adjusted to your cruise ship’s arrival
Please note: the start time of the tour is given approximately and will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time.
09:00 am - 9:45 pm
Drive to the Winter World with Ice Bar visit
9:45 pm –11:30
Winter World experience. Sledding hill, ice labyrinth, igloos, Santa’s photo studio, etc
11:30 pm–1:00 pm
Helsinki sightseeing tour with photo stops and a visit to the Rock Church
1:40 pm – 2:00 pm
Return transfer to hotel or cruise pier
*Husky ride is available upon request. It’s required to pre-book in advance, so please contact our office for more details.
**Please, note that the tour order and the time spent at each venue may vary depending on ticket availability, museums’ days-off, and the traffic situation in the city.
Please, note that the tour order and the time spent at each venue may vary.
- Professional guide for 5 hours
- Transportation in an A/C vehicle for 5 hours
- Pick up and drop off in the harbor
- Admission to the Rock Church
- Winter World & ice bar visit (fun skis, sledding hill, ice labyrinth, igloos, Santa’s photo studio)
- Vodka shot or juice at the ice bar
- Warm thermal clothing including jacket, trousers, boots and gloves
Price doesn’t include:
- Tips (recommended tips for guide: 10% of the tour cost, for driver: 5% of the tour cost)
Discover the wonders of the Winter World and enjoy the most interesting highlights of Helsinki in one comprehensive tour.
From a nice selection of drinks at the ice bar to the cheery atmosphere on the sliding hill, the Winter World welcomes adults and children to a large hall filled with snow. Don’t let the ice and cold scare you– wrap yourself up in warm cozy thermal clothing and have some wintertime fun!
Some of the most well-known highlights of the Finnish capital are spread out along the picturesque coastline and exuberant park areas. The Sibelius monument, built to commemorate the memory of the most beloved composer in Finland, offer you a visual presentation of the musical masterpieces he created. Then we will head off to another unique attraction –Temppeliaukio Rock church, cut out of a solid piece of rock. A copper dome towering above the solid walls of the church makes it one of the most unusual churches in the world. This church has become a perfect place for concerts because of impressive acoustics.
The drive through the city center takes us to architectural art nouveau masterpieces like Helsinki Central Station, classical Parliament building, the Grand Uspensky Cathedral, Senate Square, etc. The architecture of Kiasma Art museum, Chapel of Silence, and Helsinki Music Center balances the beauty of the Old Town and shows the capital as the modern blossoming city.
Is there a better way to end your tour of Finland capital than with some tasty northern delicacies? Have a stroll on the Market Square and enjoy fresh berries, famous fish soup, or a cup of coffee with traditional Karelian pie. After this last stop we will head back to the cruise port.
|Number of people||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16|
|Price in USD per person||994||502||394||307||255||229||215||194||177||164||153||144||137||134||132||130|
|Sundays and holidays||1183||592||457||354||293||261||244||219||200||185||172||161||152||145||144||140|