Hermitage Private Tour
26 USD pp
|10.30 am||Meeting with your tour guide in the lobby of your hotel (transfer by vehicle is at extra cost)|
|11.00 am - 2.00 pm||Guided tour of the Hermitage museum. Discover the largest museum of European art in the country that used to be an official Royal residence until 1917. During your guided tour you will explore the Staterooms of the Winter Palace and see the best masterpieces of the Hermitage collection. The main tour highlights include: the Throne Hall, the Ambassadors' Staircase, Italian Skylights, the Pavilion Hall with the Hanging Garden, Michelangelo’s sculpture of a crouching boy, the replica of the Vatican’s Raphael Loggias, two artworks of Leonardo Da Vinci, Titian's late paintings , the celebrated Hermitage collection of Rembrandts, the unique “Peacock clock” which is the multi-figured timepiece- automaton and more.|
|2.30 pm||Return to your hotel (transfer by vehicle is an extra cost)|
|Number of people in the group||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16|
|4 hours w/o transfer, Price in USD p/p||84||65||52||44||40||38||36||34||33||32||31||30||29||28||27||26|
|4 hours w/ transfer, Price in USD p/p||150||82||78||65||56||51||47||44||42||40||39||38||37||36||35||34|
- Admission to the Hermitage
- Private A/C vehicle (Mercedes or VW) & driver for the transfers
- Professional guide
- Photo/video permit at the museums
Price doesn’t include:
- Tips for guide (10% of the tour cost) and driver (5% of the tour cost)
Visa and Policies
- Visa is required for most foreigners willing to visit Russia. 72 h free visa access is available if you arrive to St. Petersburg on a cruise ship/ferry.
- 20% deposit is required one month in advance to secure your reservation.
- Driver’s services for 1 Day (Comfortable car (Mercedes or VW)/minivan with A/C)
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 72 hrs. If you cancel in less than 72 hours, your deposit is not refundable.
Availability and Notes
- The tour is not available on Monday due to the museum’s operating hours. During the off-season, the museum is closed on the last Monday of the month.
- Please, note that the regular tour includes only guide’s service and you should add transfers to/from your hotel if it’s located more than 2 km away from the Hermitage museum.
- Please, dress appropriately for the weather.
Tips and Discounts
- The tour is free for children up to 6 y.o. Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/Students get 15 USD off the tour price. Students must have an ISIC card, otherwise the discount is not available.
- Gratuities are not included in the tour price. Recommended tips: 10% of the tour price