One-Day Moscow Excursion
103/93 USD pp
During one day program:
- Explore the most well-known square in Moscow - the Red Square and find out the true origin of its name.
- Learn about the Lenin Mausoleum (inside visit upon request during working hours), and have a stroll in the luxurious Department Store “GUM”.
- Visit the largest Orthodox Cathedral in Russia “Cathedral of Christ the Savior”.
- Get inside the Kremlin to see cannons which were saved as trophies, the biggest bell and the biggest cannon in the world, visit the Dormition Cathedral, the place where Russian tzars were crowned and see old Russian palaces. Visit the Armoury Museum or the Diamond Fund.
- Take a trip by Metro on the way back to your hotel. Moscow metro system is one of the most effective and beautiful in the world.
Inside visit of:
- Kremlin (Armoury Museum or Diamond Fund, Dormition Cathedral)
|9:00 am||meeting in the lobby of your hotel|
|9:00 am – 1:00 pm||City tour by car with photo stops:
Red Square, St Basil Cathedral (exterior), Sofia Embankment – Kremlin panorama, GUM – historic department store, Lenin Mausoleum (closed Mon and Fri), New Arbat Street, Bolshoi Theatre, Stalin’s Sky Scrapers, White House, Cathedral of Christ the Savior, New Maiden’s Convent (exterior), Sparrow Hills, Victory Park
|1:00 pm – 2:00 pm||Lunch (optional)|
|2:30 pm - 5:30 pm||Kremlin Grounds Tour including Dormition Cathedral. Armoury Museum or Diamond Fund*|
|6.00pm||Return to your hotel by metro|
*Please note that the Armoury Museum is available based on ticket availability
|Number of people||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16|
|Price in $$ p/p||566||338||261||219||193||178||156||150||140||132||125||119||114||110||107||103|
- Excursions as per the itinerary (individual licensed English speaking guide)
- Entrance tickets (all admission fees, local guides with permissions are included)
- Car with driver 9.00-13.00
- Guide service for 9:00-18:00
Price does not include:
- Tips for guide (10% of the tour cost) and driver (5% of the tour cost)