One-Day Moscow Excursion
103/93 USD pp
During one day program:
- You will see the most famous square in Russia – Red Square. And You will find out why it’s named so (and no, not because of color!)
- See the Lenin Mausoleum (visit inside if interested to see his body), and stroll along the world- known Department Store “GUM”.
- visit inside the biggest Orthodox Cathedral in Russia “Cathedral of Christ the Savior”.
- visit the heart of Moscow – the Kremlin. On the grounds of Kremlin you will see the hundreds of cannons which were kept as trophies, the biggest cannon and the biggest bell in the world, visit inside Dormition Cathedral where Russian tsars were crowned and see palaces of different centuries. Visit the Armoury Museum
- take a short trip back to the railway station using Moscow Metro which is the most beautiful and second most efficient subway system in the world!
Inside visit of:
- Kremlin (Armoury Museum, Dormition Cathedral)
|9:00 am||meeting in the lobby of your hotel|
|9:00 am – 1:00 pm||City tour by car with photo stops:
Red Square, St Basil Cathedral (exterior), Sofia Embankment – Kremlin panorama, GUM – historic department store, Lenin Mausoleum (closed Mon and Fri), New Arbat Street, Bolshoi Theatre, Stalin’s Sky Scrapers, White House, Cathedral of Christ the Savior, New Maiden’s Convent (exterior), Sparrow Hills, Victory Park
|1:00 pm – 2:00 pm||Lunch (optional)|
|2:30 pm - 5:30 pm||Kremlin Grounds Tour including Dormition Cathedral. Armoury Museum|
|6.00pm||Return to your hotel by metro|
|Number of people||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16|
|Price in $$ p/p||566||338||261||219||193||178||156||150||140||132||125||119||114||110||107||103|
- Excursions as per the itinerary (individual licensed English speaking guide)
- Entrance tickets (all admission fees, local guides with permissions are included)
- Car with driver 9.00-13.00
- Guide service for 9:00-18:00
Price does not include: