One-Day St. Petersburg Tours (Program A)
48/33 USD pp
During one day program
you will get to know:
- The history of St Petersburg and its founder Peter the Great
- The Romanov dynasty (facts and anecdotes)
- St Petersburg – city of 3 revolutions
- Gorbachev: “the father” of Perestroika
- St Petersburg as the cultural capital of Russia and Soviet Union
- Soviet Regime: Lenin and Stalin
- Modern life in Russia and St Petersburg: housing, educational system, health care system, family life – don’t hesitate to ask any questions
- Guaranteed departure: if only 1 person signs up, the tour will take place
Inside visit of:
|09:00 am – 12:00 pm||City tour including driving and photo stops in the most beautiful, historical places in St Petersburg|
|12:00 pm – 1:00 pm||Traditional Russian lunch (expenses not included)|
|1:00 pm - 3:30 pm||Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum. In order to minimize the flow of tourists inside the museum, the Hermitage authorities reserve the right to adjust the entrance time slot.|
|4:00 pm||Return to the hotel|
*Visit order and the time spent at each venue may vary depending on tickets availability and the traffic situation in the city.
** The tour cannot be arranged on Monday due to the Hermitage Museum day-off.
|Number of people in the group||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||12||14||16||18||20|
|Price in USD p/p||398||212||150||120||100||88||80||73||68||64||58||54||50||49||48|
- Admission fees to all museums in the program
- Guide’s services for 1 Day
- Driver’s services for 1 Day (Comfortable car (Mercedes or VW)/minivan with A/C)
- Permission for photo/ video at the museums
Price doesn't include:
- Tips for guide (10% of the tour cost) and driver (5% of the tour cost)
- The tour is free for children up to 6 y.o. Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/Students get 15 USD off the tour price. Students must have an ISIC card, otherwise the discount is not available.
- Visit order and the time spent at each venue may vary depending on tickets availability and the traffic situation in the city.