One-Day St. Petersburg Tour
90/75 USD pp
Available only for hotel guests
During one day program
you will get to know:
- The history of St Petersburg and its founder Peter the Great
- The Romanov dynasty (facts and anecdotes)
- St Petersburg – city of 3 revolutions
- Gorbachev: “the father” of Perestroika
- St Petersburg as the cultural capital of Russia and Soviet Union
- Soviet Regime: Lenin and Stalin
- Modern life in Russia and St Petersburg: housing, educational system, health care system, family life – don’t hesitate to ask any questions
- Guaranteed departure: if only 1 person signs up, the tour will take place
|9:00 am||Meeting your guide near your hotel|
|09:00 am – 10:00 am||Driving to Peterhof, Russian Versailles (or by hydrofoil, optional at extra cost)|
|10:00 am – 12:00 am||Stroll along the Fountain Park*|
|12:30 pm – 1:30 pm||Traditional Russian lunch (expenses not included)|
|1:30 pm – 2:30 pm||Driving to Pushkin|
|2:30 pm – 4:00 pm||Guided tour of Catherine Palace**|
|4:00 – 5:00 pm||Return to the city. Drop off at the hotel|
* In the off-season from Nov 1 until April 25 the Fountain park is replaced with the Grand Palace. The Grand Palace is closed on Monday and on the last Tuesday of the month.
** The tour cannot be arranged on Tuesday due to the operating hours. During the off-season, the museum is closed on the last Monday of the month.
|Number of people in the group||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16|
|Price in USD p/p||380||271||200||163||141||127||117||109||103||99||97||96||94||93||91||90|
- Admission fees to all museums in the program
- Guide’s services for 1 Day
- Driver’s services for 1 Day (Comfortable car (Mercedes or VW)/minivan with A/C)
- Permission for photo/ video at the museums
Price doesn't include:
- Tips for guide (10% of the tour cost) and driver (5% of the tour cost)
- The hydrofoil to Peterhof is not operating starting from October until the end of April, extra cost of this option is 15 USD per person
- During the off-season the park is covered with snow and all fountains are kept under wooden boxes for their preservation. If you travel with children under 7 years old, you don't have to pay for them - the tour for them will be free of charge.
- The tour is free for children up to 6 y.o. Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/Students get 15 USD off the tour price. Students must have an ISIC card, otherwise, the discount is not available.
- The order of the museum visits may change depending on the availability of entrance tickets, museums days-off, traffic situation in the city. Museums also reserve the right to shift an entrance time on a very short notice but you will still visit all the venues listed on the itinerary.