One-Day St. Petersburg Tours (Program B)
110 USD pp
During one day program
you will get to know:
- The history of St Petersburg and its founder Peter the Great
- The Romanov dynasty (facts and anecdotes)
- St Petersburg – city of 3 revolutions
- Gorbachev: “the father” of Perestroika
- St Petersburg as the cultural capital of Russia and Soviet Union
- Soviet Regime: Lenin and Stalin
- Modern life in Russia and St Petersburg: housing, educational system, health care system, family life – don’t hesitate to ask any questions
- Guaranteed departure: if only 1 person signs up, the tour will take place
|9:00 am||Meeting your guide near your hotel|
|09:00 am – 10:00 am||Driving to Peterhof, Russian Versailles|
|10:00 am – 11:30 am||Stroll along the Fountain Park|
|11:30 am – 12:30 pm||Guided tour of the Grand Palace in Peterhof|
|12:30 pm – 1:30 pm||Traditional Russian lunch (expenses not included)|
|1:30 pm – 2:30 pm||Driving to Pushkin|
|2:30 pm – 4:00 pm||Guided tour of Catherine Palace|
|4:00 – 5:00 pm||Return to the city. Drop off at the hotel|
* Please note that this tour is not available on Monday and Tuesday due to the museums day-off.
|Number of people in the group||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||12||14||16||18||20|
|Price per person in USD||456||270||209||178||159||147||138||131||126||122||118||116||114||112||110|
- Admission fees to all museums in the program (except for Program C)
- Guide’s services for 1 Day
- Driver’s services for 1 Day (Comfortable car (Mercedes)/minivan with A/C)
- Permission for photo/ video at the museums
Price doesn't include:
- The hydrofoil to Peterhof is not operating starting from October until the end of April, extra cost of this option is 15 USD per person
- During the winter season the park is covered with snow and all fountains are kept under wooden boxes for their preservation. In the off-season (October – April) you will have a guided tour of the Grand Palace If you travel with children under 7 years old, you don't have to pay for them - the tour for them will be free of charge.
- Children/Students over 7 years old receive discount of 15 USD for the tour. Students must have an ISIC card, otherwise the discount is not available.
- The order of the museum visits may change depending on the availability of entrance tickets, museums days-off, traffic situation in the city. Museums also reserve the right to shift an entrance time on a very short notice but you will still visit all the venues listed on the itinerary.