One-Day St. Petersburg Tours (Program C)
48 USD pp
During one day program
you will get to know:
- The history of St Petersburg and its founder Peter the Great
- The Romanov dynasty (facts and anecdotes)
- St Petersburg – city of 3 revolutions
- Gorbachev: “the father” of Perestroika
- St Petersburg as the cultural capital of Russia and Soviet Union
- Soviet Regime: Lenin and Stalin
- Modern life in Russia and St Petersburg: housing, educational system, health care system, family life – don’t hesitate to ask any questions
- Guaranteed departure: if only 1 person signs up, the tour will take place
Plan your own tour!
If you would like to design the itinerary by yourself, we will be glad to help you… and find the best guide and driver! This program already includes guide and driver’s service, you decide where to go.
* Please note: no entrance fees included.
|Number of people in the group||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Price per person in USD||382||196||134||104||84||72||64||57||52||48|
- Guide’s services for 1 Day
- Driver’s services for 1 Day (Comfortable car (Mercedes)/minivan with A/C)
Price doesn't include:
- The hydrofoil to Peterhof is not operating starting from October until the end of April, extra cost of this option is 15 USD per person
- Children/Students over 7 years old receive discount of 15 USD for the tour. Students must have an ISIC card, otherwise the discount is not available.
- The order of the museum visits may change depending on the availability of entrance tickets, museums days-off, traffic situation in the city. Museums also reserve the right to shift an entrance time on a very short notice but you will still visit all the venues listed on the itinerary.