230/200 USD pp
Up to 12 pax
- This tour is designed for mobility challenged travelers and wheelchair users. Please, see "Availability and Notes" section.
- This type of tour is not available for full-time wheelchair/scooter users as a van is not adapted with an access ramp or lift.
- Spend a day outside St. Petersburg to visit Catherine Palace and Peterhof (Lower garden)
- Admire art masterpieces and marvelous Winter Palace Staterooms in the Hermitage museum
- Discover unique mosaics and learn the history of the Church on the Spilled Blood
- Take a boat trip along rivers and canals to see beautiful panoramic views
According to the Russian legislation a licensed tour operator has the right to arrange visa-free tours for cruise passengers arriving to St. Petersburg port. TJ Travel is an officially registered tour operator authorized to issue blanket visas. You will receive your free blanket visas (tour tickets) through email once you book a shore excursion with us. Please ignore warnings from your cruise ship company indicating that only a cruise ship company is allowed to operate visa-free tours in St. Petersburg. Warnings/notifications of that kind don’t have any legitimate basis.
To join our tours you must print out blanket visas received via email from TJ Travel and bring it along with your passports on the day of your tour. Blanket visas and your passports should be presented to an immigration officer on duty during disembarkation/embarkation in St. Petersburg.
Payment can be made either upon your arrival to St. Petersburg or any time prior to the date of your tour. In St. Petersburg you can either pay for your package (tour) in cash (only Rubles are accepted) or by credit card.
If you or any other member of your party decides to cancel your confirmed booking you must notify us in writing. All payments are fully refundable 72 hours prior to the date of your tour; payments are non-refundable within 72 hours prior to the date of your tour. In case of no-show, no refund is granted.
- The tour is suitable for mobility challenged travelers and wheelchair users. *However, please be aware that it includes some walking in the Peterhof garden (1,5 h), Catherine Palace (1.5 h) and the Hermitage Museum (2 hrs).
- This type of tour is not available for full-time wheelchair/scooter users as a van is not adapted with an access ramp or lift. Please, be aware that you should be able to negotiate a few steps in and out of a vehicle.
- The tour is not available for kids under 7 y.o. If you are traveling with small children, please consider taking “Standard Excursion”.
- Available from selected cruise ships with a two-day stop in St. Petersburg. If your ship stays in the city for 3 days, please contact us to get further details.
- Please ensure to make your booking at least 4-5 days prior to your ship's arrival to St. Petersburg. The port authorities require all passport information in advance, and the bookings sent in less than 4 days prior to arrival will be rejected.
- It's not possible to mix the days from different 2-day group tours
- The tour includes one lunch that will be in a local cafe or restaurant. Please let us know if you have any food restrictions.
- Please note that in case Catherine palace and the Hermitage museums are overcrowded, museum authorities may limit the entrance which cause an extra waiting time – up to 45 min.
- A wheelchair can be provided upon availability for free.
Tips and Discounts
- Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/students get 30 USD off the tour price. Students must have an ISIC card, otherwise the discount is not available.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price. The sum you wish to give to your guide and driver after a well-done tour should be up to the western standards (approximately 15%). It is a good idea to divide gratuity between your guide and driver and give it separately to them: 10% to the guide and 5% to the driver. Please have some cash with you (USD, EUR or RUB) for this reason, but it is always up to you!
Meeting by the ship (please, note start time of the tour is given approximately and will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time)
8:30 am - 10:00 am
City tour includes driving and photo stops in the most beautiful, historical places of St.Petersburg
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Driving to Peterhof
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Guided tour of the Upper Gardens and Lower Fountain Park
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Driving to Pushkin city
2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Inside guided tour of Catherine Palace with the Amber Room
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Driving to the city
Return to the ship or optional evening program (theatre / folk show / boat trip)
Meeting by the ship
7:30 am - 8:30 am
Continuation of the city tour
including the Spit of the Basil Island Michael’s Castle, Summer Gardens of Peter the Great, The State St Petersburg University, Academy of Fine Arts, The Russian Academy of Sciences Ancient Egyptian Sphinxes, the Monument of Peter the Great, Admiralty etc..
8:30 am - 9.30 am
Boat ride along rivers and canals
Going under the famous St. Petersburg drawbridges and seeing old palaces and mansions from the water is one of the most unique experiences that you can find in St. Petersburg
10:00 am - 12:15 pm
Inside guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum (Early admission)
In order to minimize the flow of tourists inside the museum, the Hermitage authorities reserve the right to adjust the entrance time slot). Winter Palace Staterooms. Italian High Renaissance art, Rembrandt's paintings, etc.
12:45 pm - 1:45 pm
Lunch (expenses not included)
Return to the ship
*The order of museum visits and the time spent at each venue may vary depending on ticket availability, museums’ days-off, and the traffic situation in the city.
- Admission to all the museums in the program, boat ride
- Professional guide for 2 days
- A/C vehicle (Mercedes or VW) with driver for 2 days
- Photo/video permit at the museums
- Blanket visas
- All port fees
- All local taxes
- One bottle of water per person per day
- One lunch
- Wheelchair assistant
- Headsets for groups of 5+
Price doesn’t include:
- One lunch
- Tips (recommended tips for guide: 10% of the tour cost, for driver: 5% of the tour cost)