Riga Highlights Tour with Golden Sands of Jurmala
Adults/Children price from
69/63 USD pp
- Enjoy a stroll in the heart of Riga town and marvel at historic architecture
- Leave the city center and escape to the golden sands of Jurmala
- Listen to captivating history of Latvian capital
- Transport by A/C coach
- Professional Tour Guide
- Free time
- Top Attractions: Art Nouveau district, Jurmala, Small and Great Guild, Latvian Opera, Riga University, Dome Cathedral, Riga Castle, etc.
Visa or tour tickets are not required for US and EU citizens in order to disembark in Riga
- A 20% deposit must be paid at the time of reservation. The remaining balance is due upon your arrival to St. Petersburg. In St. Petersburg you can either pay in cash (only Rubles are accepted) or by credit card;
- Full payment is required when you book a Baltic excursion without St. Petersburg;
- After completing your online payment, you will get a payment confirmation.
If you or any other member of your party decides to cancel your confirmed booking you must notify us in writing. Deposits are fully refundable 72 hours prior to the date of your tour; deposits are non-refundable within 72 hours prior to the date of your tour. In case of no-show, no refund is granted. Once you’ve paid for your tour (package) in St. Petersburg, no refund is available.
Availability and Notes
- Please inquire availability at least 48 hours prior to your ship's arrival to the port.
- Please, note that the tour schedule will be adjusted based on the arrival time of your ship.
- Not recommended for people with limited mobility. In case you are traveling with a wheelchair or mobile scooter, please, contact us for further details.
- This excursion includes a walking tour and stairs climbing. Please make sure to bring comfortable footwear, weather appropriate clothing and an umbrella – just in case.
The meeting point is located inside the cruise port area. Please, make sure to read disembarkation instructions sent through email with other documentation.
Tips and Discounts
- Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/students get 10% off the tour price.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price. The sum you wish to give to your guide and driver after a well-done tour should be up to the western standards (approximately 15%). It is a good idea to divide gratuity between your guide and driver and give it separately to them: 10% to the guide and 5% to the driver. Please have some cash with you (USD, EUR or RUB) for this reason, but it is always up to you!
Riga Highlights Tour with Golden Sands of Jurmala
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Meeting by the ship. The exact meeting time will be specified on your confirmation letter
Please note: the timing of the tour is given approximately and will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time
11:30 - 12:05 pm
Drive to Jurmala
12:05 - 1:00 pm
Guided tour of Jurmala
1:00 - 1:55 pm
Free time for lunch / shopping
1:55 - 2:30 pm
Return transfer to your cruise ship
Please, note that the tour order and the time spent at each venue may vary.
- English speaking guide for 4 hours; other languages are available upon request
- Transportation in a A/C vehicle for 4 hours
- Pick up and drop off in the port
Price doesn’t include:
- Tips (recommended tips for guide: 10% of the tour cost, for driver: 5% of the tour cost)
You will start your day with getting acquainted to the legendary medieval past and promising future of capital city Riga. Our guided drive will take you to the most important highlights from city center boulevards to the irresistible beauty of lavishly decorated Art Nouveau district right in the heart of the town. You will have a chance to admire the Latvian Opera, Daugava riverbank and Riga University with the Bastion Hill.
During the old town walking tour, we will revel in the charm of medieval architecture and inviting atmosphere. Our stroll through the oldest parts of the town will take us to the Small and Great Guild, Dome Cathedral, Riga Castle and St. Jacob’s Church. The wonderful signs from times of hanseatic trade to recent hardship have merged into a delightful harmony in a city appreciated both by visitors and locals alike.
Leaving behind the lively city scene, we are then heading out towards the stunning Baltic Sea coastline. Once in the picturesque town of Jurmala, a medley of architectural styles in the town center is upstaged by the kilometers of spectacular white sandy beaches. Jurmala gained its reputation and popularity as a desired holiday destination already in the 18th century. The contrast of 100 year old wooden houses and quiet tree lined streets with Soviet era eyesores does not end there. You will also have a chance to take some time to enjoy the bustling main street of the town lined with cafés and small shops to take the most out of your time.
After some free time for lunch and a relaxing afternoon getting to know this Baltic pearl, we will return to Riga and end the tour at the cruise harbor, where you can comfortably board your ship.
|Number of people||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16|
|Price per person (USD)||696||348||247||186||149||144||123||108||96||87||79||77||75||73||71||69|