MSC One Day Excursion
Adults/Children price from
101/86 USD pp
- Available for MSC Poesia and Meraviglia passengers on Thursdays. For passengers arriving to St. Petersburg on other days we offer One Day Excursion
- For Meraviglia passengers the itinerary will be adjusted to finish at 5.00pm (due to the ship's departure at 6.00pm)
- Explore the Fountain Park in Peterhof
- Get inside the Church on the Spilled Blood to see its unique mosaics
- Discover art collections and the State rooms in the Hermitage museum
- Blanket Visa (Tour Ticket)
- Transport by A/C coach and hydrofoil
- Professional Tour Guide
- Subway visit
- Time for shopping
- Top Attractions: Peterhof (Lower Park), Hermitage, Church on the Spilled Blood, St Isaac’s Cathedral, Nevsky Prospekt, etc.
According to the Russian legislation a licensed tour operator has the right to arrange visa-free tours for cruise passengers arriving to St. Petersburg port. TJ Travel is an officially registered tour operator authorized to issue blanket visas. You will receive your free blanket visas (tour tickets) through email once you book a shore excursion with us. Please ignore warnings from your cruise ship company indicating that only a cruise ship company is allowed to operate visa-free tours in St. Petersburg. Warnings/notifications of that kind don’t have any legitimate basis.
To join our tours you must print out blanket visas received via email from TJ Travel and bring it along with your passport on the day of your tour. Blanket visas and your passports should be presented to an immigration officer on duty during disembarkation/embarkation in St. Petersburg.
A 20% deposit must be paid 30 days prior to the day of your tour. The remaining balance is due upon your arrival to St. Petersburg;
If you or any other member of your party decides to cancel your confirmed booking you must notify us in writing. Deposits are fully refundable 72 hours prior to the date of your (first) tour; deposits are non-refundable within 72 hours prior to the date of your (first) tour. In case of no-show, no refund is granted.
- Available only for MSC Poesia and Meraviglia passengers on Thursdays.
- Please ensure to make your booking at least 4-5 days prior to your ship's arrival to St. Petersburg. The port authorities require all passport information in advance, and the bookings sent in less than 4 days prior to arrival will be rejected.
- For Meraviglia passengers the itinerary will be adjusted to finish at 5.00 pm (due to the ship's departure at 6.00pm)
- If the hydrofoil ride is canceled due to the unfavorable weather conditions it is not refunded: we use our van instead to get to/from Peterhof
- Please, note that in case the Hermitage museums is overcrowded, museum authorities may limit the entrance which cause an extra waiting time – up to 30 min.
Tips and Discounts
- Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/students get 15 USD off the tour price. Students must have an ISIC card, otherwise the discount is not available.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price. The sum you wish to give to your guide and driver after a well-done tour should be up to the western standards (approximately 15%). It is a good idea to divide gratuity between your guide and driver and give it separately to them: 10% to the guide and 5% to the driver. Please have some cash with you (USD, EUR or RUB) for this reason, but it is always up to you!
MSC One Day Excursion*
Meeting at the ship (please, note the start time of the tour will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time)
City tour includes driving and photo stops in the most beautiful, historical places in St Petersburg..
You will see: Nevsky Prospekt, National Library, Kazan Cathedral, the Square of Arts, Russian Museum, Ethnographical Museum, Michael’s Castle, Summer Gardens of Peter the Great, the log cabin of Peter the Great, Aurora Battleship, the Spit of Basil Island, The State St Petersburg University, the Monument of Peter the Great, Admiralty, Theatre Square with famous Mariinsky Theatre, St Nicholas Cathedral. Shopping, payment for the tour.
10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum (early admission)..
In order to minimize the flow of tourists inside the museum, the Hermitage authorities reserve the right to adjust the entrance time slot
Guided tour of the Church on Spilt Blood
Lunch (expenses not included)
Hydrofoil to Peterhof
Stroll along the Fountain park
Back to the city by car with a subway visit
Return to the ship
- Professional guide for 1 day
- A/C vehicle (Mercedes or VW) with driver for 1 day
- Photo/video permit at the museums
- All port fees
- All local taxes
- Blanket visa
- One bottle of water per person per day
Price doesn’t include:
- Cost of lunch. It's recommended to add lunch if your group is 8 people+. The additional cost is $20 per person per 1 lunch/ or $30 per person per 1 lunch in an upscale restaurant
- Tips for guide (10% of the tour cost) and driver (5% of the tour cost)