131/116 USD pp
During this one day program
you will get to know:
- Present and past history of St Petersburg and its founder Peter the Great
- The Romanov dynasty (facts and anecdotes)
- St Petersburg as the cultural capital of Russia and the Soviet Union
- Soviet Regime: Lenin and Stalin
- Modern life in Russia and St Petersburg: transportation, housing, educational system, health care system, family life – don’t hesitate to ask any questions
- Fascinating stories about tzars’ residence
NCL One Day Excursion*
*Available for NCL Getaway passengers with a one day stop in St. Petersburg for selected days.
If your ship arrives on June 30 – July 1, please see our One Day Excursion
DAY 1, EVENING TOUR (August 2, 12)
|8.00 pm||Meeting at the ship (please, note the start time of the tour will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time)|
|8.00–9.30 pm||City tour includes driving and photo stops in the most beautiful, historical places in St Petersburg|
|9.30–10.30 pm||Shared boat ride along rivers and canals|
|11.00 pm||Return to the ship|
DAY 2 (August 3, 13)
|8.30 am||Meeting at the ship (please note the start time of the tour will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time)|
|8.30–9.30 am||Continuation of the city tour|
|10.00 am – 12.00 pm||Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum (early admission). In order to minimize the flow of tourists inside the museum, the Hermitage authorities reserve the right to adjust the entrance time slot|
|12.15–12.45 pm||Guided tour of the Church on Spilt Blood|
|1.00–2.00 pm||Lunch (expenses not included)|
|2.00–2.30 pm||Hydrofoil to Peterhof|
|2.30–4.00 pm||Stroll along the Fountain park|
|4.00–5.30 pm||Back to the city by car with a metro ride. Shopping|
|6.00 pm||Return to the ship|
You can also take only one day out of 2, please contact us for more details.
|The number of people||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16||17||18||19||20|
|Price in USD p/p||600||315||290||250||238||220||208||197||190||185||180||175||172||170||165||155||154||153||152||151|
|The number of people||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28||29||30||31||32||33||34||35||36||37||38||39||40+|
|Price in USD p/p||150||149||148||147||146||145||144||143||142||141||140||139||138||137||136||135||134||133||132||131|
- Admission fees to all museums in the program
- Guide’s services for 1 day
- Driver’s services for 1 day (comfortable car (Mercedes or VW)/mini van with A/C)
- A permit for photo/video at the museums per couple
- All port fees
- All local taxes
- Blanket visa
- Bottled water
Price doesn’t include:
- Tips for guide (10% of the tour cost) and driver (5% of the tour cost)
- Cost of lunch. It's recommended to add lunch if your group is 8 people+. The additional cost is $20 per person per lunch/ or $10 per person per packed lunch
- Available for NCL Getaway passengers with one day stop in St. Petersburg.
- Please ensure to make your booking at least 4-5 days prior to your ship's arrival to St. Petersburg. The port authorities require all passport information in advance; the bookings sent in less than 4 days prior to arrival will be rejected.
- Accessible for people with mobility issues. Van is not wheelchair accessible (can be arranged at additional cost).
Tips and Discounts:
- Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/students get 15 USD off the tour price. Students over 17 y.o. must have an ISIC card, otherwise the discount is not available.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price. The sum you wish to give to your guide and driver after a well-done tour should be up to the western standards (approximately 15%). It is a good idea to divide gratuity between your guide and driver and give it separately to them: 10% to the guide and 5% to the driver. Please have some cash with you (USD, EUR or RUB) for this reason, but it is always up to you!