City tour with Fortress and Cathedrals
45 USD pp
Available only for hotel guests until April 25
|10.00 am||Meeting in the lobby of your hotel with your guide and driver|
|10.00 am-2.00 pm||Sightseeing tour with a visit to Peter-and-Paul's Fortress, Church on the Spilled Blood and St. Nicolas Cathedral. Your introduction tour will start with a panoramic drive through the city center and its heart – Nevsky prospect. It’s one the oldest streets in the city that displays legendary buildings, including Gostiny Dvor (Merchant’s yard), Singer’s building, Hotel Europe, Elisseeff Emporium etc. Then you will cross the Palace Bridge and enjoy one the best panoramic spots over the Hermitage museum and the Palace embankment. The tour will proceed to the very first construction in the city – Peter-and-Paul's Fortress. Inside you will see Peter-and-Paul's Cathedral that served as a burial place for the Russian royalty, and take a walk around the island to see all the highlights. Next, you will head towards the Church on the Spilled Blood to admire the beautiful mosaic panels covering the inside and outside walls. This design is as unique as the history of this church, which you will hear during your inside visit. Your city tour will include other photo stops as you drive towards St. Nicolas Cathedral, where you will still see the 18th century baroque interiors and some of the oldest icons in the city. Upon request you can also visit St. Isaac’s Cathedral, the second largest cathedral in Russia.*|
|2.00 pm||Return to your hotel|
*Inside visit of St. Isaac’s Cathedral can be added at the cost of 10 USD per person.
|Number of people in the group||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16|
|Price in USD p/p||150||83||66||57||49||44||40||38||36||34||32||31||30||29||28||27|
- Admission to Peter-and-Paul's Fortress, Church on the Spilled Blood and St. Nicolas Cathedral
- Private A/C vehicle (Mercedes or VW) & driver
- Professional guide
- Photo/video permit at the museums
Price doesn’t include:
- Tips for guide (10% of the tour cost) and driver (5% of the tour cost)
Visa and Policies
- Visa is required for most foreigners willing to visit Russia. 72 h free visa access is available if you arrive to St. Petersburg on a cruise ship/ferry.
- 20% deposit is required one month in advance to secure your reservation.
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 72 hrs. If you cancel in less than 72 hours, your deposit is not refundable.
Availability and Notes
- The tour is not available on Wednesday due to the museums’ operating hours.
- The tour doesn't operate from April 25 until September 30
- Please, dress appropriately for the weather.
Tips and Discounts
- The tour is free for children up to 6 y.o. Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/Students get 15 USD off the tour price. Students must have an ISIC card, otherwise the discount is not available.
- Gratuities are not included in the tour price. Recommended tips: 10% of the tour price