St. Petersburg Winter Excursion
Adults/Children Price from
- Museum of Russian Vodka
- Vodka tasting and snacks
- Hermitage museum
- Sleigh ride
|9:30 am||Meeting in the lobby of your hotel|
|9:30 am - 11:00 am||Sightseeing tour with multiple panoramic photo stops and the Palace Square|
|11.30 am - 12.00 pm||Horse-drawn sleigh ride on Elagin Island. This is one of the largest islands in St. Petersburg where an English landscape park was laid out for the Russian Royal family.|
|12:30 pm - 1.15 pm||Museum of Russian Vodka. Vodka tasting with Russian snacks|
|1.30 pm - 2.30 pm||Lunch (optional)|
|3:00 pm - 5:30 pm||Guided tour of the Hermitage museum.Winter Palace, royal interiors, art collections of Italian, Spanish, Dutch masters.|
|6.00 pm||Return to your hotel|
- Admission fees to all museums in the program
- Guide services
- Driver’s services (Comfortable car (Mercedes or VW)/minivan with A/C)
- A permit for photo/video at the museums
Price doesn't include:
- Tips for guide (10% of the tour cost) and driver (5% of the tour cost)
|Number of people in the group||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Price in USD p/p||390||199||165||130||109||100||95||90||85||80|
Visa and Policies
- Visa is required for most foreigners willing to visit Russia. 72 h free visa access is available if you arrive to St. Petersburg on acruise ship/ferry.
- 20% deposit is required one month in advanceto secure your reservation.
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 72 hrs. If you cancel in less than 72 hours, your deposit is not refundable.
Availability and Notes
- The tour is available for up to 10 people upon request. For larger groups please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The order of the museum visits may change depending on the availability of entrance tickets, museums days-off, traffic situation in the city. Museums also reserve the right to shift an entrance time on a very short notice but you will still visit all the venues listed on the itinerary.
- Please, dress appropriately for the weather.
- Please, bring some Rubles for toiletstops, water and lunch.If you don’t have Rubles, please ask your tour guide to arrange for a stop at an ATM/exchange office. Please, be aware that US dollars/Euros are not accepted in Russia except for souvenir shops.
Tips and Discounts:
- The tour is free for children up to 6 y.o. Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/Students get 15 USD off the tour price. Students must have an ISIC card, otherwise the discount is not available.
- Gratuities are not included in the tour price. Recommended tips: 10% of the tour price