Tallinn Jewish Shore Excursion
Adults/Children price from
48/44 USD pp
- Visit an elegant building of the Tallinn Synagogue
- Admire the Town Hall square in the heart of the Old Town
- Enjoy beautiful panoramic views from the Toompea Hill
- See the residence of Estonian President and marvel at manicured gardens around
- Transport by A/C vehicle
- Professional Tour Guide
- Top Attractions: Synagogue, Toompea Hill, Estonian Parliament, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, Dome Church, Town Hall, Town Hall Square, Kadriorg Palace, etc.
Inside visits of
- Museum visits can be added upon request
Visa or tour tickets are not required for US and EU citizens in order to disembark in Tallinn.
- A 20% deposit must be paid at the time of reservation. The remaining balance is due upon your arrival to St. Petersburg. In St. Petersburg you can either pay in cash (only Rubles are accepted) or by credit card;
- Full payment is required when you book a Baltic excursion without St. Petersburg;
- After completing your online payment, you will get a payment confirmation.
If you or any other member of your party decides to cancel your confirmed booking you must notify us in writing. Deposits are fully refundable 72 hours prior to the date of your tour; deposits are non-refundable within 72 hours prior to the date of your tour. In case of no-show, no refund is granted. Once you’ve paid for your tour (package) in St. Petersburg, no refund is available.
Availability and Notes
- Please inquire availability at least 48 hours prior to your ship's arrival to the port.
- Please note that from September until May, in-house guided tour at the Synagogue is subject to availability.
- Please, note that tour schedule will be adjusted based on Synagogue opening hours.
- Please, note that the tour schedule will be adjusted based on the arrival time of your ship.
- This excursion includes a walking tour and stairs climbing. Please make sure to bring comfortable footwear, weather appropriate clothing and an umbrella – just in case.
The meeting point is located outside the port area. Please, make sure to read disembarkation instructions sent through email with other documentation.
Tips and Discounts
- Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/students get 10% off the tour price.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price. The sum you wish to give to your guide and driver after a well-done tour should be up to the western standards (approximately 15%). It is a good idea to divide gratuity between your guide and driver and give it separately to them: 10% to the guide and 5% to the driver. Please have some cash with you (USD, EUR or RUB) for this reason, but it is always up to you!
08:30 – 11:30 am
Meeting by the ship. The exact meeting time will be specified on your confirmation letter
Please note: the timing of the tour is given approximately and will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time
8:30 - 9:30 am
City tour with seaside Kadriorg & Pirita
9:30 - 10:10 am
Tour at the Synagogue with an in-house guide and transfer to Old Town
10:10 am - 12:20 pm
Walking Tour in Upper and Lower Old Town
12:20 - 12:30 pm
Drive back to cruise port/hotel
Please, note that the tour order and the time spent at each venue may vary.
- Professional guide for 4 hours;
- Transfer from the harbor in the morning and to the harbor at the end of the tour
- Guided walking tour in the Old Town
- Pick up and drop off in the port
Price doesn’t include:
- Expected donation amount is 3 EUR per person for the Synagogue visit
- Tips (recommended tips for guide: 10% of the tour cost, for driver: 5% of the tour cost)
You will start with a walk in upper Old Town where you can admire the fortified Town Wall with many towers, Aleksander Nevsky's Cathedral, the Houses of Parliament, Dome Church and experience the magnificent panoramic views from Toompea Hill. After descending to lower Old Town, you will see authentic merchant houses dating back to the 14th and 15th centuries, Town Hall Square with gothic style Town Hall and the oldest pharmacy dating back to 1422.
The sightseeing tour will take you through the City Center where you can see the modern business district with skyscrapers, Freedom Square, National Library and Opera House. The drive ends at the Tallinn’s Synagogue, built in 2007. In Synagogue the tour will be done by an experienced Jewish Museum’s guide and you will get an overview about the local Jewish Community and its history.
After the tour, you will be taken back to the cruise harbor.
|Number of people||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16|
|Price per person, USD||488||244||176||132||115||106||91||79||71||64||58||56||54||52||50||48|