Three-Day Moscow Excursion
Adults/Children price from
260/234 USD pp
- Walk across the Red Square and see the Lenin Mausoleum
- Visit the Armoury Museum or the Diamond Fund
- Get inside the Kremlin and see old Russian palaces
- Take a metro ride to admire some of the most beautiful Soviet stations
- Take a tour in Tretyakov Art Gallery to see Russian art
- Transport by A/C coach
- Professional Tour Guide
- Free time (upon request)
- Metro tour
- River Cruise
- Top Attractions: Red Square, Lenin Mausoleum, Cathedral of Christ the Savior, Kremlin Armoury Museum or Diamond Fund, New Arbat Street, White House, Stalin’s Sky Scrapers, Bolshoi Theatre, etc.
Inside visits of
- Armoury Museum
- Tretyakov Art Gallery
- Kolomenskoye Park
- House of Leo Tolstoy
Visa is required for most foreigners arriving to Russia by land. TJ Travel provides with a “Visa Support” letter (Tour Confirmation, Tour Voucher) once you book a St. Petersburg/Moscow tour with us. This documentation is required to apply for a Russian Visa. 72 h free visa access is only available, if you arrive to St. Petersburg on a cruise ship/ferry.
- A 20% deposit must be paid at the time of reservation. The remaining balance is due upon your arrival to St. Petersburg. In St. Petersburg you can either pay in cash (only Rubles are accepted) or by credit card;
- Full payment is required when you book a Moscow excursion without St. Petersburg.
- After completing your online payment, you will get a payment confirmation.
If you or any other member of your party decides to cancel your confirmed booking you must notify us in writing. All payments are fully refundable 72 hours prior to the date of your tour; payments are non-refundable within 72 hours prior to the date of your tour. In case of no-show, no refund is granted.
Availability and Notes
- Price is calculated for guests staying at a hotel/apartment
- The order of the museum visits may change depending on the availability of entrance tickets, museums days-off, traffic situation in the city. Museums also reserve the right to shift an entrance time on a very short notice but you will still visit all the venues listed on the itinerary.
- Please note that the Armoury Museum is available based on ticket availability.
- Please, dress appropriately for the weather.
Tips and Discounts
- Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/students get 10% off the tour price.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price. The sum you wish to give to your guide and driver after a well-done tour should be up to the western standards (approximately 15%). It is a good idea to divide gratuity between your guide and driver and give it separately to them: 10% to the guide and 5% to the driver. Please have some cash with you (USD, EUR or RUB) for this reason, but it is always up to you!
DAY 1, WALKING TOUR, NO CAR
9:00 am - 12.00 pm
Meet your guide in the lobby of your hotel. Metro Tour.Metro/walk to the city center. Walking Tour including
Red Square, St Basil Cathedral* (exterior only) – famous church with colorful domes, GUM, Lenin Mausoleum (no entrance) etc
12.00 pm - 1.00 pm
1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Kremlin Grounds. Armoury Museum or Diamond Fund Tour**
Return to hotel or other location in the city by metro
DAY 2, CAR ALL DAY
9:00 am - 1.00 pm
Meet your guide and driver in the lobby of your hotel. City tour including
Cathedral of Christ the Savior – Russia’s main Orthodox church, New Arbat Street, Stalin’s Sky Scrapers, New Maiden’s Convent (exterior), Victory Park, White House, Sparrow Hills
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Kolomenskoye Park, former residence of Russian tzars
Return to hotel by car
DAY 3, CAR ALL DAY
Meet your guide and driver in the lobby of your hotel
10:30 am - 12.00 pm
Guided tour of Tretyakov Gallery
1:00 - 2.00 pm
House of Leo Tolstoy (by museum guide) or River Cruise (without guide)
3.00 pm - 4.00 pm
Free time at Old Arbat street
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Return to your hotel by vehicle
**The order of museum visits and the time spent at each venue may vary depending on ticket availability, museums’ days-off, and the traffic situation in the city.
- Admission fees to the Kremlin, the Armoury museum (or Diamond Fund), Tretyakov Art Gallery, House of Leo Tolstoy, Kolomenskoye Park
- Photo/video permit at the museums
- Professional guide for 2,5 days (On Day 3 guide finishes at 13:00)
- Transportation in a A/C vehicle only on Day 2 and Day 3
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel/apartment
Price doesn’t include:
- Inside visit to St Basil is not included
- Tips (recommended tips for guide: 10% of the tour cost, for driver: 5% of the tour cost)
- Photo/video permit at the museums
|The number of people||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16|
|PRICE per person in USD||1775||949||674||537||454||399||360||359||332||312||295||280||268||258||249||241|