Three-Day Moscow Excursion
218/197 USD pp
During this three day program...
- You will see the most famous square in Russia – Red Square. And You will find out why it’s named so (and no, not because of color!).
- See the Lenin Mausoleum (visit inside if interested to see his body), and stroll along the world-known Department Store “GUM”.
- visit inside the biggest Orthodox Cathedral in Russia “Cathedral of Christ the Savior”.
- see the Moscow Film Studio, Memorial park of WWII, the White House, New Arbat Street, the Ministry of Defense, the State Library, and Manezh Square, Bolshoi Theatre - the world-famous theatre for ballet and opera, the former KGB headquarters etc.
- visit the heart of Moscow – the Kremlin. On the grounds of Kremlin you will see the hundreds of cannons which were kept as trophies, the biggest cannon and the biggest bell in the world, visit inside Dormition Cathedral where Russian tsars were crowned and see palaces of different centuries.
- visit the Armoury Museum
- visit one of the most famous galleries of Russian art – Tretyakov Art Gallery.
- take a short trip back to the railway station using Moscow Metro which the most beautiful and second most efficient subway system in the world!
- enjoy Moscow River cruise which is a wonderful way to see the city from a totally different perspective
Inside visits of:
- Armoury Museum
- Tretyakov Art Gallery
- Romanov palace. Kolomenskoye park
DAY 1, WALKING TOUR
|9:00 am - 12.00 pm||Meet your personal guide in the lobby of your hotel. Metro Tour
Walking Tour: Red Square, St Basil Cathedral (exterior only) – famous church with colourful domes GUM, Cathedral of Christ the Savior, Lenin Mausoleum (closed Mon and Fri)
|12.00 - 1.00 pm||Lunch break – optional, expenses not included.
|1:30 pm - 4:00 pm||Kremlin Kremlin Grounds Tour including Dormition Cathedral. Armoury Museum Tour.|
|5:00 pm||Return to hotel or other location in the city by car|
DAY 2, CAR ALL DAY
|9:00 am||Meet your guide and driver in the lobby of your hotel City tour with photo stops: Victory Park, New Maiden’s Convent (exterior), Cathedral of Christ the Savior, Sparrow Hills, New Arbat Street, White House, Stalin’s Sky Scrapers etc.|
|12:00 pm – 1:00 pm||Lunch break – optional, expenses not included.|
|1.30 - 4.00 pm||Tretyakov Art Gallery – Russian Art XI-XXc. Old Arbat Street - famous pedestrian area, souvenir shopping street entertainers|
|4.00 - 5:00 pm||Return to hotel or other location in the city by metro|
DAY 3, CAR ALL DAY
|9:00 am||Meet your guide and driver in the lobby|
|10:00 am – 12:00 pm||Romanov palace. Kolomenskoye park|
|1:00 pm||Arrive to river boat. Guide ends her time with guests. Driver waits.|
|1:30 pm – 3:00 pm||Scenic River Cruise by Radisson – without guide (Lunch is not not included, menu Al a carte)|
|3.00 pm - 4:00 pm||Return to hotel in the city by car|
Order of days may change if Day 1 falls on Thursday
* ticket to St Basil is not included
|Number of people||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16|
|Price in $$ p/p||1414||820||627||496||434||394||354||323||300||281||266||253||242||233||225||218|
- Excursions as per the itinerary (individual licensed English speaking guide)
- Entrance tickets (all admission fees, local guides with permissions are included)
- Individual transportation services on the route (A/C car, professional driver) on Day 2, Day 3
- Guide service as per the program above
Price does not include:
- Guide and driver tips are not included. Optional, but greatly appreciated