Three-Day Moscow Excursion
241 USD pp
During this three day program...
- You will see the most famous square in Russia – Red Square. And You will find out why it’s named so (and no, not because of color!),
- See the Lenin Mausoleum (visit inside if interested to see his body), and stroll along the world-known Department Store “GUM.”
- visit inside the biggest Orthodox Cathedral in Russia “Cathedral of Christ the Savior.”
- see the Moscow Film Studio, Memorial park of WWII, the White House, New Arbat Street, the Ministry of Defense, the State Library, and Manezh Square, Bolshoi Theatre - the world-famous theatre for ballet and opera, the former KGB headquarters etc.
- visit the heart of Moscow – the Kremlin. On the grounds of Kremlin you will see the hundreds of cannonTretyakov Art Gallerys which were kept as trophies, the biggest cannon and the biggest bell in the world, visit inside Dormition Cathedral where Russian tsars were crowned and see palaces of different centuries.
- visit the Armoury Museum
- visit one of the most famous galleries of Russian art – Tretyakov Art Gallery.
- take a short trip back to the railway station using Moscow Metro which the most beautiful and second most efficient subway system in the world!
- enjoy Moscow River cruise which is a wonderful way to see the city from a totally different perspective
- see Kolomenskoye - royal residence of Russian royalty since the 14th century
Inside visits of:
- Armoury Museum
- Tretyakov Art Gallery
|10:00 am||Meet your private guide and driver at hotel|
|10:00 am - 12:00 pm||Red Square* / Center Tour|
|12:00 pm – 1:00 pm||Lunch break (optional, expenses not included)|
|1:00 pm – 4:00 pm||City tour outside center|
|4:00 pm||Return to hotel by car|
|10:00 am||Meet your private guide at hotel, head to Kremlin (walking or metro)|
|10:30 am – 1:00 pm||Kremlin Grounds & Armoury Museum Tour|
|1:00 pm-2.00pm||Lunch break (optional, expenses not included)|
|2:00 pm – 4:00 pm||Old Arbat Street & Metro Tour|
|4:00 pm||Return to hotel by metro|
|12:00 am||Meet your private guide and driver at hotel|
|12:30pm – 2:00 pm||Tretyakov Art Gallery Tour|
|2:30 pm||Arrive to cruise ship; guide ends program; driver waits|
|3:00 pm – 5:30 pm||Moscow River Cruise on your own|
|6:00 pm||Return to hotel by metro|
Order of days may change if Day 2 falls on Thursday (Kremlin is closed)
* ticket to St Basil is not included
** if Day 3 falls on weekend, it’s possible to do program 10:00-16:00
Guide and driver tips are not included. Optional, but greatly appreciated
|Number of people||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Price in $$ p/p||1036||559||400||321||273||241|
- Excursions as per the itinerary (individual licensed English speaking guide)
- Entrance tickets (all admission fees, local guides with permissions are included)
- Individual transportation services on the route (A/C car, professional driver)
Price does not include: