Three-Day St. Petersburg Tour
Adults/Children price from
182/132 USD pp
- Enjoy a horse-drawn sleigh ride on Elagin Island
- Admire royal collections inside the Hermitage and the Winter Palace
- Visit the Vodka museum and learn all about famous Russian beverage
- Transport by A/C coach
- Professional Tour Guide
- Vodka tasting and snacks
- Sleigh ride
- Top Attractions: Elagin Island, Museum of Russian Vodka, Palace Square, Winter Palace, Hermitage, etc.
Visa is required for most foreigners arriving to Russia by land. TJ Travel provides with a “Visa Support” letter (Tour Confirmation, Tour Voucher) once you book a St. Petersburg tour with us. This documentation is required to apply for a Russian Visa. 72 h free visa access is only available, if you arrive to St. Petersburg on a cruise ship/ferry.
- A 20% deposit must be paid at the time of reservation. The remaining balance is due upon your arrival to St. Petersburg. In St. Petersburg you can either pay in cash (only Rubles are accepted) or by credit card;
- After completing your online payment, you will get a payment confirmation.
If you or any other member of your party decides to cancel your confirmed booking you must notify us in writing. All payments are fully refundable 72 hours prior to the date of your tour; payments are non-refundable within 72 hours prior to the date of your tour. In case of no-show, no refund is granted.
Availability and Notes
- Price is calculated for guests staying at a hotel/apartment.
- The hydrofoil to Peterhof is not operating starting from October until the end of April, extra cost of this option is 15 USD per person.
- In the off-season from Nov 1 until April 25 the Fountain park is replaced with the Grand Palace. (During the winter season the park in Peterhof is covered with snow and all fountains are kept under wooden boxes for their preservation).
Tips and Discounts
- Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/students get 50 USD off the tour price. Students must have an ISIC card, otherwise the discount is not available.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price. The sum you wish to give to your guide and driver after a well-done tour should be up to the western standards (approximately 15%). It is a good idea to divide gratuity between your guide and driver and give it separately to them: 10% to the guide and 5% to the driver. Please have some cash with you (USD, EUR or RUB) for this reason, but it is always up to you!
10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Stroll in the Peterhof Fountain Park
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Lunch (expenses not included)
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Travel to Tsars Village
Return to the hotel or optional evening program (theatre/folk show)
Meeting at the hotel. Metro ride. Farmers' market
Return to the hotel
*The timing of the tour is flexible and can be adjusted upon your request.
**The order of museum visits and the time spent at each venue may vary depending on ticket availability, museums’ days-off, and the traffic situation in the city.
- Admission to all the museums in the program
- A/C vehicle (Mercedes or VW) with driver for 3 days
- Photo/video permit at the museums
- Professional guide for 3 days
- Permission for photo/video at the museums (except Yusupov palace - camera pass is 3 USD per person, video pass is 6 USD per person)
Price doesn’t include:
- Tips for guide (10% of the tour cost) and driver (5% of the tour cost)
- Photo/video permit at Yusupov Palace (camera pass is 3$ pp, video pass is 6$ per person)
- One-way hydrofoil ride to Peterhof - 15 USD per person
|Number of people in the group||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16|
|Price in USD p/p||941||588||435||385||331||294||268||249||234||222||212||204||198||192||186||182|