145 USD pp
up to 16 pax
During this one day program you will get to know:
- Present and past history of St Petersburg and its founder Peter the Great
- The Romanov dynasty (facts and anecdotes)
- St Petersburg as the cultural capital of Russia and the Soviet Union
- Soviet Regime: Lenin and Stalin
- Modern life in Russia and St Petersburg: transportation, housing, educational system, health care system, family life – don’t hesitate to ask any questions
- Fascinating stories about tzars’ residence
|7:30 am - 8:00 am||Meeting at the ship (please, note the start time of the tour will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time)|
|8:00 am - 9:30 am||City tour includes driving and photo stops in the most beautiful, historical places in St Petersburg. You will see: Nevsky Prospekt, National Library, Kazan Cathedral, the Square of Arts, Russian Museum, Ethnographical Museum, Michael’s Castle, Summer Gardens of Peter the Great, the log cabin of Peter the Great, the Spit of Basil Island, The State St Petersburg University, the Monument of Peter the Great, Admiralty, Theatre Square with famous Mariinsky Theatre, St Nicholas Cathedral. Shopping, payment for the tour.|
|10:00 am - 12:00 pm||Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum (early admission, before the official opening hours).|
|12:30 pm - 1:00 pm||Drive to Peterhof|
|1:00 pm – 3:30 pm||Lower park with fountains. Guided tour of one of the small palaces: Catherine block, Mon Plaisir, Bath block. Packed lunch.|
|4:00 pm - 5:00 pm||Back to the city by car|
|5:00 pm - 5:30 pm||Guided tour of The Church of Our Savior on the Spilt Blood|
|6:00 pm||Return to the ship|
The price of the tour is 145 US dollars per person. Maximum group size is 16. We guarantee the departure of the tour even if 1 person signs up. Please note it’s not available from some ships.
- Admission fees to all museums in the program
- Guide’s services for 1 day
- Driver’s services for 1 day (Comfortable car (Mercedes)/mini van with A/C)
- A Permit for photo/video at the museums per couple
- All port fees
- All local taxes
- Blanket visa
- Bottled water
- Packed lunch
- If you travel with children up to 6 years old, you don’t have to pay for them - the tour for them will be free of charge
- Children/Students from 7 years old receive a discount of $15 US for the tour. Students must have a valid ISIC Card – Please, let us know about students in your group in advance so that we can reserve the right tickets for them
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price. The sum you wish to give to your guide and driver after a well-done tour should be up to the western standards (approximately 15%). It is a good idea to divide gratuity between your guide and driver and give it separately to them: 10% to the guide and 5% to the driver. Please have some cash with you (USD, EUR or RUB) for this reason, but it is always up to you!
- We have created our 1 day program taking into consideration that you have got just 1 day to spend in our city, but would like to visit as many places as possible, that’s why we have included all must sees which are open on this day.
- The tour is available from the ships staying in St. Petersburg for one day. If you would like to book one-day tour from the 2-day or 3-day ship please contact us to get further details
- The order of museum visits may change depending on availability of entrance tickets, museums days-off, traffic situation in the city. Museums also reserve the right to shift an entrance time on a very short notice, but you will still visit all the venues listed on the itinerary.