Adults/Children price from
161/131 USD pp
- Stroll in the 18 century Peterhof Park and marvel at marble statues, fountains and French parterres (gardens)
- See Italian marble floors and numerous mosaics covering the walls of the Church on the Spilled Blood
- Admire a miniature model of Russia in the Grand Maket of Russia
- Learn about how shadows can interact with arts objects in the Shadow museum
- Discover masterpieces of the Hermitage museum
According to the Russian legislation a licensed tour operator has the right to arrange visa-free tours for cruise passengers arriving to St. Petersburg port. TJ Travel is an officially registered tour operator authorized to issue blanket visas. You will receive your free visas (tour tickets) to you email address once you book a shore excursion with us. Please ignore warnings from your cruise ship company indicating that only a cruise ship company is allowed to operate visa-free tours in St. Petersburg. Warnings/notification of that kind don’t have legitimate basis.
To participate in our tours you must print out blanket visas received via email from us and bring it along with your passport on the day of your tour. Blanket visas and your passports should be presented to an immigration officer on duty during disembarkation in St. Petersburg.
A 20% deposit must be paid 30 days prior to the day of your tour. The remaining balance is due upon your arrival to St. Petersburg;
If you or any other member of your party decides to cancel your confirmed booking you must notify us in writing. Deposits are fully refundable 72 hours prior to the date of your (first) tour; deposits are non-refundable within 72 hours prior to the date of your (first) tour. In case of no-show, no refund is granted.
- If the hydrofoil ride is cancelled due to the unfavorable weather conditions it is not refunded: we use our van instead to get to/from Peterhof
- Please ensure to make your booking at least 4-5 days prior to your ship's arrival to St. Petersburg. The port authorities require all passport information in advance, and the bookings sent in less than 4 days prior to arrival will be rejected.
- Please, note that in case the Hermitage museum is overcrowded, museum authorities may limit the entrance which cause an extra waiting time – up to 30 min.
- It’s recommended to include lunches for groups of 8 people+. This way you will save time for more sightseeing. The cost of one lunch is 20 USD per person (30 USD pp for upscale restaurants)
Tips and Discounts
- Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/students get 30 USD off the tour price. Students must have an ISIC card, otherwise the discount is not available.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price. The sum you wish to give to your guide and driver after a well-done tour should be up to the western standards (approximately 15%). It is a good idea to divide gratuity between your guide and driver and give it separately to them: 10% to the guide and 5% to the driver. Please have some cash with you (USD, EUR or RUB) for this reason, but it is always up to you!
Meeting by the ship.
(Please note: the time of the beginning of the tour is given approximately and will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time)
8:30 am - 10:00 am
City tour includes driving and photo stops in the most beautiful, historical places of St Petersburg. Photo stop near St Isaac’s cathedral.
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Guided tour of the Upper Gardens and Lower Fountain Park. "Trick" fountains
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Return to the city
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Lunch (expenses not included)
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Shared boat ride along the rivers and canals (with audio-guide)
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
"Shadow Museum" is a unique art space.
Here you can learn more about St. Petersburg and its history through unusual art objects. If you want to boost your creativity and see ordinary everyday items under a new angle, this is a place to visit!
Return to the ship or evening optional program (theatre / folk show / boat trip)
Meeting by the ship. Payment for the tour. Shopping
9:00 am - 10:00 am
Subway tour. Food market
10:00 am - 12:30 am
Inside guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum (early admission).
In order to minimize the flow of tourists inside the museum, the Hermitage authorities reserve the right to adjust the entrance time slot. Winter Palace Staterooms. The Knight's Hall. Italian High Renaissance art, Rembrandt's paintings, the collection of Dutch and Flemish masters etc.
12:30 am - 1:30 pm
Lunch (expenses not included)
1:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Inside guided tour of the Church of the Spilt Blood
2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Inside guided tour of the Grand Maket
(scale model (1:87) of Russia, permanent interactive exhibition) or Matrioshka-painting lesson (paint your own Matrioshka-dolls under the guidance of professional painters)
Return to the ship
*The order of museum visits and the time spent at each venue may vary depending on ticket availability, museums’ days-off, and the traffic situation in the city.
- Admission fees to all the museums in the program (including early admission to the Hermitage Museum)
- Professional guide for 2 days
- A/C vehicle (Mercedes or VW) with driver for 2 days
- Photo/video permit at the museums
- Subway visit
- All port fees
- All local taxes
- Blanket visa
- Bottled water
- Headsets for the group of 10 and more
- Hydrofoil ride
Price doesn’t include:
- Lunches. It's recommended to add lunch if your group is 8 people+. The additional cost is $20 per person per 1 lunch/ or $30 per person per 1 lunch in an upscale restaurant
- Tips (recommended tips for guide: 10% of the tour cost, for driver: 5% of the tour cost).
|The number of people||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16||17||18||19||20|
|Price in USD p/p||860||550||425||320||300||280||270||260||242||230||217||208||200||193||187||185||184||183||182||181|
|The number of people||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28||29||30||31||32||33||34||35||36||37||38||39||40+|
|Price in USD p/p||180||179||178||177||176||175||174||173||172||171||170||169||168||167||166||165||164||163||162||161|