Two-Day Moscow Excursion
170 USD pp
During this two day program...
- You will see the most famous square in Russia – Red Square. And You will find out why it’s named so (and no, not because of color!),
- See the Lenin Mausoleum (visit inside if interested to see his body), and stroll along the world-known Department Store “GUM.”
- visit inside the biggest Orthodox Cathedral in Russia “Cathedral of Christ the Savior.”
- see the Moscow Film Studio, Memorial park of WWII, the White House, New Arbat Street, the Ministry of Defense, the State Library, and Manezh Square, Bolshoi Theatre - the world-famous theatre for ballet and opera, the former KGB headquarters etc.
- visit the heart of Moscow – the Kremlin. On the grounds of Kremlin you will see the hundreds of cannons which were kept as trophies, the biggest cannon and the biggest bell in the world, visit inside Dormition Cathedral where Russian tsars were crowned and see palaces of different centuries.
- visit the Armoury Museum
- visit one of the most famous galleries of Russian art – Tretyakov Art Gallery.
- take a short trip back to the railway station using Moscow Metro which the most beautiful and second most efficient subway system in the world!
Inside visits of:
- Armoury Museum
- Tretyakov Art Gallery
DAY 1, WALKING TOUR, NO CAR
|10:00 am||Meet your guide in the lobby, walk / metro to Kremlin Grounds and Armoury Museum Tour 14:00|
|14:00 pm - 15:00 pm||Lunch break (optional, expenses not included)
Red Square, St Basil Cathedral (exterior only) – famous church with colorful domes GUM, Lenin
Mausoleum (no entrance) etc Metro Tour - see the most beautiful stations
|17:00 pm||Return to hotel or other location in the city by metro|
DAY 2, CAR ALL DAY
|10:00 am||Meet your guide and driver in the lobby Cathedral of Christ the Savior – Russia’s main Orthodox church New Maiden’s Convent (exterior), Sparrow Hills, Victory Park, New Arbat Street, Stalin’s Sky Scrapers, White House|
|13:00 pm - 14:00 pm||Lunch break (optional, expenses not included)|
|14:30 pm - 16:30 pm||Tretyakov Art Gallery|
|17:00 pm||Return to hotel car|
Order of days may change if Day 2 falls on Thursday
* ticket to St Basil is not included
|Number of people||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Price in $$ p/p||975||525||375||305||260||230||210||190||180||170|
- Excursions as per the itinerary (individual licensed English speaking guide)
- Entrance tickets (all admission fees, local guides with permissions are included)
- Individual transportation services on the route (A/C car, professional driver) on Day 1
- Guide service
Price doesn’t include:
- Guide and driver tips are not included. Optional, but greatly appreciated