129/117 USD pp*
up to 26 pax
- Enjoy a trip to Schwerin, one of the oldest medieval cities in Germany
- Visit Schwerin castle and take a fascinating walk in the garden with picturesque lakes
- Walk through Rostock town and marvel at major churches and brick architecture
- Transfers by A/C vehicle
- Professional Tour Guide
- Free time
- Top Attractions: Schwerin Castle, Schwerin Cathedral, Old Town Market, Palace Garden, Rostock Town Hall, St. Marien church, University of Rostock, etc.
Inside visits of
- Schwerin Castle
- St. Marien Church
Visa or tour tickets are not required for US and EU citizens in order to disembark in Warnemünde /Rostock.
- Payment can be made either upon your arrival to St. Petersburg or any time prior to the date of your tour. In St. Petersburg you can either pay in cash (only Rubles are accepted) or by credit card;
- Full payment is required when you book a Baltic excursion without St. Petersburg;
- After completing your online payment, you will get a payment confirmation.
If you or any other member of your party decides to cancel your confirmed booking you must notify us in writing. Deposits are fully refundable 72 hours prior to the date of your tour; deposits are non-refundable within 72 hours prior to the date of your tour. In case of no-show, no refund is granted. Once you’ve paid for your tour (package) in St. Petersburg, no refund is available.
Availability and Notes
- Available from selected cruise ships
- Please inquire availability at least 48 hours prior to your ship's arrival to the port
- Please, note that the tour schedule will be adjusted based on the arrival time of your ship.
It is a group tour and if you wish to have a tour for your party by private vehicle, please contact our office for more details.
- This tour is a combination of walking and driving. It is not suitable for people with limited mobility though the walking pace is leisurely with frequent stops. You should feel comfortable walking up to 30 min at a time and covering approx. 4 km of walking distance throughout the entire tour.
- All times are approximate times and will be adapted to the docking times of the ship, pace of the group and weather conditions.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early so that the tour starts on time. The maximum waiting time is 15 minutes after the designated meeting time indicated on your confirmation letter.
The meeting point is located after the immigration control. Please, make sure to read disembarkation instructions sent through email with other documentation.
Tips and Discounts
- Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/students get 10% off the tour price.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price. Recommended tips: 10 USD to your tour guide, 5 USD to your driver
09:00 - 9:30 am
Meeting with your tour guide. The exact meeting time will be specified on your confirmation letter
Please note: the start time of the tour is given approximately and will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time
09:45 - 12:00 pm
Guided walking tour of Rostock and inside visit to St. Marien church. Free time (time permitting)
You will have a walking tour in Rostock and see the main highlights including Town Hall, University, Town Wall, monastery, merchant’s homes
12:15 - 1:30 pm
Lunch in Rostock (main dish and drink)
1:30 - 2:30 pm
Transfer to Schwerin
2:30 - 5:00 pm
Guided walk of Schwerin and inside visit to Schwerin castle
5:15 -6:00(6:30) pm
Return transfer to the ship
Please, note that the tour order and the time spent at each venue may vary
*The special price is available when you book a St. Petersburg tour with us. The regular price for the group tour is $ 160 per person.
- English-speaking guide for 9 hours
- Transfers in a A/C vehicle for 12 hours (shared for all participants of the tour) between ship and Schwerin, Schwerin and Rostock and Rostock and the ship
- Snack at a local cafe (main course and drink)
- Entrance to the St. Marien church in Rostock and Schwerin palace
Price doesn’t include:
- Tips (recommended tips for guide: 10% of the tour cost, for driver: 5% of the tour cost)