Best of Stockholm Excursion (Nynäshamn)
110/99 USD pp
Up to 26 people
During this one day program...
You will be met by our representative and get on a bus that will take you to Stockholm. This trip takes about 45 min. You will start the tour at Fjällgatan with an unforgettable view of Stockholm, a city built on 14 islands, scattered between the Baltic Sea and Lake Mälaren, yet connected by more than 50 bridges.
From there we will take you to the following highlights:
Vasa Museum is listed among the world’s 10 best museums. You will truly be amazed at this well preserved warship from the 17th century, which sank on its maiden voyage in 1628 after sailing only a few hundred metres and was salvaged in 1961. After years of conservation, the Vasa ship was housed in the newly built Vasa Museum, which opened to the public in 1990.
City Hall (Stadshuset) is a beloved photo stop thanks to a stunning view. From its lovely terrace at the waters of Lake Mälaren, you will enjoy the view of the Old Town and the islands of Riddarholmen and Södermalm.
Stockholm’s Old Town, called Gamla stan, is where the city’s history started. While walking the cobbled streets you will pass the Royal Palace, the Coronation Church, the Market Square with the Nobel Museum, the narrowest alley, the smallest statue, Järnpojke and much more.
In the Old Town you will enjoy some free time to explore its narrow streets, small souvenir boutiques and lovely street cafes.
After the five-hour Best of Stockholm Tour is over, you will return to your ship docked in Nynäshamn and it will take about 45 min.
- Explore Stockholm on a 5-hour tour +1.5 h transfer to/from Nynäshamn
- Visit Stockholm’s must-see attraction: the Vasa Museum
- Find out about Nobel Prize winners, IKEA, ABBA, characters from “The Girl with the Dragoon Tattoo” and much more.
- Enjoy scenic views of the city on the water
- Walk through the cobbled streets of the Old Town and soak in its historic atmosphere
*Please, note that tour schedule will be adjusted based on the arrival time of your ship.
The price is $110 per person if you book a St Petersburg tour with us!*
- English speaking guide for five hours; other languages are available upon request
- Transportation in a comfortable private vehicle for 6,5 hours
- Pick up and drop off in Nynashamn’s port of call
- Guided visit and entrance tickets to the Vasa Museum
- Guided walk in Old Town
- Headsets for the groups of 16 and up
Price does not include: