Best of Oslo Shore Excursion
85/77 USD pp*
up to 26 pax
- Enjoy the city tour and panoramic views of Oslo Fjord
- Visit the Viking Ship Museum showcasing ships over 1000 years old
- Walk through Vigeland Sculpture Park designed by Gustav Vigeland
- Admire the inside décor and murals of the Oslo City Hall
- Transport by A/C coach
- Professional Tour Guide
- Top Attractions: Vigeland Sculpture Park, Viking Ship Museum (inside visit), Oslo City Hall (inside visit), National Theatre, Parliament, Royal Residence, Opera House etc.
Inside visits of
- Viking Museum
- Vigeland Sculpture Park
Visa or tour tickets are not required for US and EU citizens in order to disembark in Oslo
- Payment can be made either upon your arrival to St. Petersburg or any time prior to the date of your tour. In St. Petersburg you can either pay in cash (only Rubles are accepted) or by credit card;
- Full prepayment is required when you book a Baltic excursion without St. Petersburg;
- After completing your online payment, you will get a payment confirmation.
If you or any other member of your party decides to cancel your confirmed booking you must notify us in writing. Deposits are fully refundable 72 hours prior to the date of your tour; deposits are non-refundable within 72 hours prior to the date of your tour. In case of no-show, no refund is granted. Once you’ve paid for your tour (package) in St. Petersburg, no refund is available.
Availability and Notes
- Available from selected cruise ships.
- Please inquire availability at least 48 hours prior to your ship's arrival to the port.
- Please, note that the tour schedule will be adjusted based on the arrival time of your ship.
- Oslo City Hall inside visit is subject to availability.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early so that the tour starts on time. The maximum waiting time is 15 minutes after the designated meeting time indicated on your confirmation letter.
- Not recommended for people with limited mobility. In case you are traveling with a wheelchair or mobile scooter, please, contact us for further details.
- If you are late and do not contact us, the bus will be unable to wait for you. In such cases we will not be able to provide a refund.
The meeting point is located outside of the cruise port area.Please, make sure to read disembarkation instructions sent through email with other documentation.
Tips and Discounts
- Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/students get 10% off the tour price.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price. Recommended tips: 10 EUR to your tour guide, 5 EUR to your driver
Meeting by the ship. The exact meeting time will be specified on your confirmation letter
Please note: the timing of the tour is given approximately and will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time
8:50 - 9:50 am
Walk through Vigeland Sculpture Park
9:50 - 10:50 am
Inside guided tour of the Viking Ship Museum
10:50 - 12:20 pm
Drive back to city center, city tour with a stop at the Opera House. Old Town tour with a short visit to the City Hall
12:20 -12:30 pm
Return to the ship
Please, note that the tour order and the time spent at each venue may vary.
*The special price is available when you book a St. Petersburg tour with us. The regular price of the tour is $120 per person.
- English speaking guide for 4 hours;
- Guided visit and entrance tickets to the Viking Museum
- Transportation in a A/C vehicle for 4 hours
- Pick up and drop off in the port
Price doesn’t include:
- Tips (recommended tips for guide: 10% of the tour cost, for driver: 5% of the tour cost)
Our introduction to Oslo starts with a panoramic scenic sightseeing drive towards the unique Vigeland Sculpture Park through the main highlights of Oslo city center We will enjoy a guided stroll in the imaginative world of a Norwegian sculptor Gustav Vigeland and more than 200 of his works— human figures in iron, bronze and stone. Leaving the unusual park of expressive statues behind, we will experience something completely different. The Viking Ship Museum is a remarkable collection of the well-preserved burial ships from the times of ancient Nordic rulers. The astounding findings and delicate craftsmanship of the exhibited ships make it a unique visit.
Upon return to the city center of Oslo we will proceed with a short stroll around the historic Oslo on foot. The glorious Karl Johans Gate is just a stone throw away from the main pedestrian street of the city named after the king of Norway and Sweden, Karl III Johan.
During the sightseeing tour we will see such historic attractions as the National Theatre, the Parliament, the Royal Residence and a new modern Opera House & Ballet building, where we will be able to climb the rooftop to see the impressive panoramic views of Oslo fjord.
Our day ends in the Oslo City Hall where the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony takes place. This is one of Oslo's most famous buildings with beautifully decorated interiors.
The City Hall is located very close to the cruise port, making it an ideal location to enjoy some free time after the tour or return directly to your ship. The tour ends back at the cruise port.