Exclusive Excursion with Faberge Museum
265/235 USD pp
up to 16 pax
During this two day program you will get to know:
- Present and past history of St Petersburg and its founder Peter the Great
- The Romanov dynasty (facts and anecdotes)
- St Petersburg as the cultural capital of Russia and the Soviet Union
- Soviet Regime: Lenin and Stalin
- Modern life in Russia and St Petersburg: transportation, housing, educational system, health care system, family life – don’t hesitate to ask any questions
- Fascinating stories about tzars’ residences
Inside visits of:
- Fountain Park in Peterhof
- Catherine Palace with Amber Room
- Church on the Spilt Blood
- Hermitage Museum
- Faberge Museum
- St. Isaac's Cathedral
As well as:
- Subway visit
- Stroll on Nevsky pr.
- One traditional Russian lunch
|8:30 am||Meeting at the ship (please, note the start time of the tour will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time).|
|8:30 am - 10:00 am||City tour includes driving and photo stops in the most beautiful, historical places of St. Petersburg. A visit to subway station.|
|10:00 am - 11:00 am||Travel to Peterhof by car|
|11:00 am - 12:30 pm||Guided tour of the Upper Gardens and Lower Fountain Park|
|12:30 pm - 1:30 pm||Driving to Pushkin|
|1:30 pm - 2:30 pm||Lunch (included)
|2:30 pm - 4:00 pm||Inside guided tour of Catherine Palace with the Amber Room
|4:00 pm - 5:00 pm||Driving to the city. Payment for the tour. Shopping|
|5.00 pm - 5.30 pm||Inside guided tour of St. Isaac's Cathedral|
|6:00 pm||Return to the ship or optional evening program (theatre/folk show/boat trip)|
|8:00 am||Meeting at the ship.|
|8:00 am - 9:00 am||Continuation of the city tour, including the Spit of the Basil Island Michael’s Castle, Summer Gardens of Peter the Great, The State St Petersburg University, Academy of Fine Arts, The Russian Academy of Sciences Ancient Egyptian Sphinxes, the Monument of Peter the Great, Admiralty etc.|
|9.00 am - 10.00 am||A stroll along Nevsky prospect. This is a perfect way to blend into the crowd and feel like a local. Get acquainted with the genuine Russian spirit by walking down the main city street where you will feel the vibes of the city, admire such classical architectural masterpieces as Gostiny Dvor, Singer's Building, Kazan Cathedral etc. and learn more about Russian everyday life. If time permits, there will be a shopping stop.|
|10:00 am - 12:30 pm||Inside guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum (Early admission. In order to minimize the flow of tourists inside the museum, the Hermitage authorities reserve the right to adjust the entrance time slot). Winter Palace Staterooms. Italian High Renaissance art, Rembrandt's paintings, the collection of Dutch and Flemish masters etc.|
|12:45 pm - 1:45 pm||Lunch (expenses not included)|
|2:00 pm - 2:30 pm||Inside guided tour of the Church of the Spilt Blood|
|2:45 pm - 3:45 pm||Inside guided tour of the Faberge Museum. Explore a collection of 4000 unique items including the Faberge Easter Eggs, diplomatic gifts, enamels, silverware, objects of fantasy and religious objects.
|4:30 pm||Return to the ship|
*The order of museum visits and the time spent at each venue may vary depending on ticket availability, museums’ days-off, and the traffic situation in the city.
The price of the tour is 265 US dollars per person. Maximum group size is 16. We guarantee the departure of the tour even if 1 person signs up. Please note it’s not available from some ships.
- Admission fees to all museums in the program and metro visit
- Faberge tour is held in the group up to 15-18 people
- Early admission to the Hermitage Museum
- Guide’s services for 2 days
- Driver’s services for 2 day (comfortable car [Mercedes or VW]/ minivan with A/C)
- Photo and video permissions at the museums (except for Faberge museum)
- Blanket visas
- All port fees
- All local taxes
- Headsets for the groups of 10 and up
- One bottle of water per person per day
- One lunch in traditional Russian style
Price doesn’t include:
- Cost of lunch on the second day
- Tips for guide (10% of the tour cost) and driver (5% of the tour cost)
- The tour is free for children up to 6 y.o. Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/Students get 30 USD off the tour price. Students must have an ISIC card, otherwise the discount is not available.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price. The sum you wish to give to your guide and driver after a well-done tour should be up to the western standards (approximately 15%). It is a good idea to divide gratuity between your guide and driver and give it separately to them: 10% to the guide and 5% to the driver. Please have some cash with you (USD, EUR or RUB) for this reason.
- The tour is available from the ships staying in St. Petersburg for two days.
- It's not possibile to mix the days from different 2-day group tours
- Please, ensure that you make your booking at least 4-5 days prior to your ship's arrival to St. Petersburg. The port authorities require all passport information in advance and late bookings sent in less than 4 days will be rejected.