Peterhof Residence Tour
45 USD pp
|10.00 am||Meeting in the lobby of your hotel with your guide and driver|
|11.00 am-12.15 am||The tour of the Grand Palace. The Grand Palace, the centerpiece of Peterhof grounds, is impressive both inside and outside. The palace décor is a combination of different epochs and styles. Oriental, baroque and classical interiors perfectly blend together, making your excursion through the palace more diverse. During the tour you will hear real-life stories about Russian tsars and tsarinas, learn some interesting facts about the palace and see the luxurious lifestyle that used to surround the royals.|
|12.15 am – 1.00 pm||Guided tour of the Lower garden. Stroll in the Fountain park with your tour guide and enjoy the panoramic views over the Baltic Sea. Peterhof residence is considered to be one of the largest in Europe and it´s often referred to as Russian Versailles, a famous royal residence in France. The Lower park is renowned for multiple cascades and fountains* that form a unique ensemble with small private pavilions and the Grand Palace. The garden tour includes the so-called “trick” fountains built for entertainment. Besides you will enjoy the view of Monplaisir Palace, the memorial house of Peter the Great that preserved its original facades.|
|2.00 pm||Back to your hotel or any other place in the city center.|
*During the off-season fountains do not operate (October-April) so you will have more time to enjoy the palace tour
|Number of people in the group||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16|
|Price in USD p/p||252||150||115||100||89||82||76||74||72||70||68||66||64||63||62||61|
- Admission to the Grand Palace
- Private A/C vehicle (Mercedes or VW) & driver
- Professional guide
- Photo/video permit at the museums
Price doesn’t include:
- Tips for guide (10% of the tour cost) and driver (5% of the tour cost)
Visa and Policies
- Visa is required for most foreigners willing to visit Russia. 72 h free visa access is available if you arrive to St. Petersburg on a cruise ship/ferry.
- 20% deposit is required one month in advance to secure your reservation.
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 72 hrs. If you cancel in less than 72 hours, your deposit is not refundable.
Availability and Notes
- The tour is not available on Monday due to the museum’s operating hours. During the off-season, the museum is closed on the last Tuesday of the month.
- The Grand Palace is not wheelchair accessible
- Please, dress appropriately for the weather.
Tips and Discounts
- The tour is free for children up to 6 y.o. Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/Students get 15 USD off the tour price. Students must have an ISIC card, otherwise the discount is not available.
- Gratuities are not included in the tour price. Recommended tips: 10% of the tour price