Stockholm Walking Tour
Adults/Children Price from
40/36 USD pp
- Visit the the Vasa museum to see the only well-preserved 17th-century royal warship
- Enjoy a stroll in the Old Town and see its hidden artifacts
- Admire panoramic views of Stockholm from a ferry
- See the best highlights of Stockholm including City Hall, Parliament, Opera House, etc.
- Professional Tour Guide
- Public ferry
- Top Attractions: City Hall, Vasa Museum, Old Town – Gamla stan, Royal Opera House , Djurgården Island, Stortorget, Parliament etc.
Inside visits of
- Museum visits can be added upon request
Visa or tour tickets are not required for US and EU citizens in order to disembark in Stockholm.
- A 50% deposit must be paid at the time of reservation. The remaining balance is due upon your arrival to St. Petersburg. In St. Petersburg you can either pay in cash (only Rubles are accepted) or by credit card;
- Full payment is required when you book a Baltic excursion without St. Petersburg;
- After completing your online payment, you will get a payment confirmation.
If you or any other member of your party decides to cancel your confirmed booking you must notify us in writing. Deposits are fully refundable 72 hours prior to the date of your tour; deposits are non-refundable within 72 hours prior to the date of your tour. In case of no-show, no refund is granted. Once you’ve paid for your tour (package) in St. Petersburg, no refund is available.
Availability and Notes
- Available from selected cruise ships
- Please inquire availability at least 48 hours prior to your ship's arrival to the port
- Please, note that tour schedule will be adjusted based on the arrival time of your ship.
The meeting point is located behind the security gate. Please, make sure to read disembarkation instructions sent through email with other documentation.
Tips and Discounts
- Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/students get 10% off the tour price.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price. The sum you wish to give to your guide and driver after a well-done tour should be up to the western standards (approximately 15%). It is a good idea to divide gratuity between your guide and driver and give it separately to them: 10% to the guide and 5% to the driver. Please have some cash with you (USD, EUR or RUB) for this reason, but it is always up to you!
8:00 am-12:00 pm
Meeting by the ship. The exact meeting time will be specified on your confirmation letter
Please note: the timing of the tour is given approximately and will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time
09:00 am -1:00 pm
Walking tour in Stockholm with inside visit of the Vasa Museum
Tour finishes in the Stockholm’s Old Town
Explore Stockholm on a half-day tour on foot and by Stockholm’s public city ferry and bus.
Your private guide will meet you in the port of call of your cruise ship, from where you will head to the city.
One of the highlights will be a guided visit to the Vasa Museum, a must-see attraction in Stockholm. During your visit, you will understand why the Vasa Museum is listed among the world’s 10 best museums. You will truly be amazed at this well-preserved 17th century warship, which sank on its maiden voyage in 1628 after sailing only a few hundred metres and was salvaged in 1961. After years of conservation, the Vasa ship was housed in the newly built Vasa Museum, which opened to the public in 1990.
A panoramic ride with a public ferry between Djurgården Island and the Old Town will give you a splendid opportunity to enjoy the views of Stockholm from the water. You will see some of the islands on which Stockholm was built, such as Skeppsholmen, Kastelholmen and Södermalm, as well as the waterfront of Stockholm’s Old Town.
The stroll in Stockholm’s Old Town, Gamla stan, will take you from narrow streets to the main square, Stortorget. On the way, you will see the Royal Palace, the official residence of the Swedish King Carl Gustav XVI, and the Coronation Church, Storkyrka. You will pass Stockholm’s narrowest alley, Mårten Trotzigs Gränd, the German Church and lovely squares like Järntorget. And we will also see Järnpojke, the smallest sculpture.
After a short coffee break in the Old Town, we will head to the island of Riddarholmen with its impressive church, where many Swedish kings and queens are buried. Walking back to Stockholm’s centre, we will see sights of interest such as the City Hall, the Houses of Parliament, the Royal Opera House and more.
At the end of the tour in Stockholm’s Old Town, you can head back to the port, or you can choose to extend your stay in Gamla stan to enjoy lunch, do some souvenir shopping, or explore the city yourself.
- English speaking guide for 4 hours; other languages are available upon request
- Tickets for public transportation
- Pick-up in the port of call in Stockholm
- Admission fee to the Vasa Museum
- Public ferry
Price doesn’t include:
- Drop off in the port
- Tips (recommended tips for guide: 10% of the tour cost, for driver: 5% of the tour cost)
|Number of people in your group||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16|
|Price per person in USD||442||235||166||131||110||97||91||83||77||72||68||65||62||59||57||55|