Stutthof Concentration Camp & Panoramic Gdansk Tour
Adults/Children Price from
74/67 USD pp
- Visit the stunning medieval city-on-the-water on a comprehensive Gdansk tour
- Discover the notorious site of Stutthof Concentration Camp
- Enjoy some free time in the Old Town and see its famous highlights
- Discover legends and facts about the historic city of Gdańsk
- Transport by A/C coach
- Professional Tour Guide
- Free time
- Top Attractions: Stutthof Concentration Camp, Nogart River, Solidarity Square, Old Town, St. Mary´s Basilica, Neptune Fountain, Golden Gate, etc.
Visa or tour tickets are not required for US and EU citizens in order to disembark in Gdynia (Gdansk)
- A 50% deposit must be paid at the time of reservation. The remaining balance is due upon your arrival to St. Petersburg. In St. Petersburg you can either pay in cash (only Rubles are accepted) or by credit card;
- Full payment is required when you book a Baltic excursion without St. Petersburg;
- After completing your online payment, you will get a payment confirmation.
If you or any other member of your party decides to cancel your confirmed booking you must notify us in writing. Deposits are fully refundable 72 hours prior to the date of your tour; deposits are non-refundable within 72 hours prior to the date of your tour. In case of no-show, no refund is granted. Once you’ve paid for your tour (package) in St. Petersburg, no refund is available.
Availability and Notes
- Please inquire availability at least 48 hours prior to your ship's arrival to the port.
- Please, note that the tour schedule will be adjusted based on the arrival time of your ship.
- This excursion includes a walking tour and stairs climbing. Please make sure to bring comfortable footwear, weather appropriate clothing and an umbrella – just in case.
The meeting point is located outside the cruise port area. Please, make sure to read disembarkation instructions sent through email with other documentation.
Tips and Discounts
- Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/students get 10% off the tour price.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price. The sum you wish to give to your guide and driver after a well-done tour should be up to the western standards (approximately 15%). It is a good idea to divide gratuity between your guide and driver and give it separately to them: 10% to the guide and 5% to the driver. Please have some cash with you (USD, EUR or RUB) for this reason, but it is always up to you!
9:00 am - 1:30 pm
Meeting at the port of Gdynia. The exact meeting time will be specified on your confirmation letter
Please note: the timing of the tour is given approximately and will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time
10:15 am - 11:30 am
Tour of Stutthof concentration camp and memorial
11:30 am - 12:45 pm
Drive to Gdansk
12:45 pm - 1:45 pm
Free time for shopping/lunch
1:45 pm - 3:00 pm
Old Town Walking Tour with some optional free time
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Return transfer to the cruise port in Gdynia
Please, note that the tour order and the time spent at each venue may vary.
- English speaking guide for 7 hours; other languages are available upon request
- Transportation in a A/C vehicle for 7 hours
- Pick up and drop off in the port
- Guided tour at Stutthof Concentration Camp site
- Old Town Walking Tour
Price doesn’t include:
- Tips (recommended tips for guide: 10% of the tour cost, for driver: 5% of the tour cost)
Departing from port of Gdynia, we will start our tour with a sightseeing drive towards the oldest and first concentration camp outside German borders located in a peaceful forest near the town of Stutthof. Upon arrival to the solemn site, we will walk the camp quarters, learn of the history of occupied Poland and pay a visit to the touching memorial on the site.
Leaving some time for personal reflection while returning towards the beautiful city of Gdansk, we will enter an entirely delightful era of the Pomeranian history. Striking tall buildings and grand manors reminiscent of the Dutch town houses have been meticulously renovated to bring back the atmosphere the once prosperous medieval trading port.
We will enjoy a guided walking tour to the highlights of old Gdansk – St. Mary´s Basilica, Neptune Fountain, Town Hall and the Green Gate, which make up one of Europe’s largest historical city centers.
After some free time to enjoy the street cafes and a spot of shopping, we will return towards the cruise port in Gdynia with a photo stop at the monument dedicated to the Solidarity movement of 1980s.
Our day comes to an end back in the port of Gdynia.
|Number of people||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16|
|Price per person (USD)||770||385||277||208||167||153||141||124||110||99||90||83||80||78||76||74|