All Highlights St Petersburg Excursion
285/255 USD pp
up to 16 pax
- Marvel at the largest cascade in Europe and stroll in the Lower Park of Peterhof
- Get inside Catherine Palace to admire the Amber room
- See the final resting place of Romanov family inside Peter and Paul Fortress
- Enjoy mosaics inside the Church on the Spilled Blood
- See royal interiors and world art masterpieces inside the Hermitage museum
- Blanket Visa (Tour Ticket)
- Transport by A/C coach, hydrofoil and boat
- Professional Tour Guide
- Two Lunches
- Subway visit
- Boat trip
According to the Russian legislation a licensed tour operator has the right to arrange visa-free tours for cruise passengers arriving to St. Petersburg port. TJ Travel is an officially registered tour operator authorized to issue blanket visas. You will receive your free blanket visas (tour tickets) through email once you book a shore excursion with us. Please ignore warnings from your cruise ship company indicating that only a cruise ship company is allowed to operate visa-free tours in St. Petersburg. Warnings/notifications of that kind don’t have any legitimate basis.
To join our tours you must print out blanket visas received via email from TJ Travel and bring it along with your passport on the day of your tour. Blanket visas and your passports should be presented to an immigration officer on duty during disembarkation/embarkation in St. Petersburg.
Payment can be made either upon your arrival to St. Petersburg or any time prior to the date of your tour. In St. Petersburg you can either pay for your package (tour) in cash (only Rubles are accepted) or by credit card.
If you or any other member of your party decides to cancel your confirmed booking you must notify us in writing. All payments are fully refundable 72 hours prior to the date of your (first) tour; payments are non-refundable within 72 hours prior to the date of your (first) tour. In case of no-show, no refund is granted.
- Available from selected cruise ships with a two-day stop in St. Petersburg. If your ship stays in the city for 3 days, please contact us to get further details.
- Please ensure to make your booking at least 4-5 days prior to your ship's arrival to St. Petersburg. The port authorities require all passport information in advance, and the bookings sent in less than 4 days prior to arrival will be rejected.
- It's not possible to mix the days from different 2-day group tours
- Not recommended for people with limited mobility. In case you are traveling with a wheelchair or mobile scooter, please consider taking the “Relaxed Excursion”
- Children under 7 y.o. can't be admitted as the tour is too active for this age group. If you are traveling with small children, please consider taking “Standard Excursion”
- The tour includes two lunches that will be in a local cafe or restaurant. Please let us know if you have any food restrictions
- If the hydrofoil ride is canceled due to the unfavorable weather conditions it is not refunded: we use our van instead to get to/from Peterhof
- Please, note that in case Catherine palace and the Hermitage museums are overcrowded, museum authorities may limit the entrance which cause an extra waiting time – up to 45 min.
Tips and Discounts
- Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/students get 30 USD off the tour price. Students must have an ISIC card, otherwise the discount is not available.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price. The sum you wish to give to your guide and driver after a well-done tour should be up to the western standards (approximately 15%). It is a good idea to divide gratuity between your guide and driver and give it separately to them: 10% to the guide and 5% to the driver. Please have some cash with you (USD, EUR or RUB) for this reason, but it is always up to you!
Meeting by the ship.
Please, note the start time of the tour will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time.
8:30 am - 10:00 am
City tour includes driving and photo stops in the most beautiful, historical places of St. Petersburg.
10:00 am – 10:30 am
Travel to Peterhof by hydrofoil
10:30 am – 12:00 pm
Guided tour of the Upper Gardens and Lower Fountain Park
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Travel to Tsars’ Village
3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Driving back to the city. Subway visit
Return to the ship or optional evening program
Meeting by the ship
7:30 am – 8:00 am
Continuation of the city tour
8:00 am – 9:30 am
Boat Ride along the rivers and canals
10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum
(Early admission. In order to minimize the flow of tourists inside the museum, the Hermitage authorities reserve the right to adjust the entrance time slot). Winter Palace Staterooms. Italian High Renaissance art, the collection of Dutch and Flemish masters etc.
12:30 pm – 1:15 pm
1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Inside guided tour of Peter and Paul Fortress, including a visit to the Peter and Paul Cathedral. Shopping
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Inside guided tour of Yusupov Palace
Return to the ship
The price of the tour is 285 US dollars per person. Maximum group size is 16. We guarantee the departure of the tour even if 1 person signs up. Please note it’s not available from some ships
*The order of museum visits and the time spent at each venue may vary depending on ticket availability, museums’ days-off, and the traffic situation in the city.
- Admission to all the museums in the program (including early admission to the Hermitage Museum), hydrofoil ride, boat ride
- Professional guide for 2 days
- A/C vehicle (Mercedes or VW) with driver for 2 days
- Photo/video permit at the museums (except for Yusupov Palace, camera pass is $3 pp, video pass is $6 pp)
- Subway visit
- All port fees
- All local taxes
- Blanket visa
- One bottle of water per person per day
- Headsets for the group of 10 and more
- Two lunches
Price doesn’t include:
- Photo and video permit at Yusupov Palace (camera pass is 3 USD per person, video pass is 6 USD per person)
- Tips for guide (10% of the tour cost) and driver (5% of the tour cost)
1. Photo/video permit at the Yusupov Palace, camera pass is $3 pp, video pass is $6 pp.
2. Tips (recommended tips for guide: 10% of the tour cost, for driver: 5% of the tour cost). Please have some cash with you (USD, EUR or RUB) for this reason.