Two-Day St. Petersburg Tour
144/114 USD pp
Available only for hotel guests
During this two day program you will get to know:
- Present and past history of St Petersburg and its founder Peter the Great
- The Romanov dynasty (facts and anecdotes)
- St Petersburg as the cultural capital of Russia and the Soviet Union
- Soviet Regime: Lenin and Stalin
- Modern life in Russia and St Petersburg: transportation, housing, educational system, health care system, family life – don’t hesitate to ask any questions
- Fascinating stories about tzars’ residences
|9:00 am||Meeting in the lobby of your hotel|
|9:30 am - 10:30 am||Driving to Peterhof (or by hydrofoil as optional at extra cost)*|
|10:30 am - 12.00 pm||Walk in the Lower park with Fountains**|
|12:00 pm - 1:30 pm||Lunch (expenses not included)|
|1:30 pm - 2:30 pm||Driving to Pushkin|
|2:30 pm - 4:30 pm||Guided tour of Catherine Palace with the Amber Room|
|5:30 pm||Return to the hotel|
|9:00 am||Meeting near your hotel|
|9:00 am 12:00 pm||City tour with a visit to the Church of our Saviour on the Spilt Blood and Peter and Paul Fortress|
|12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||Lunch (expenses not included)|
|1:00 pm - 4:00 pm||Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum. In order to minimize the flow of tourists inside the museum, the Hermitage authorities reserve the right to adjust the entrance time slot.
|5:00 pm||Return to the hotel|
*The hydrofoil to Peterhof is not operating starting from October until the end of April, extra cost of this option is 15 USD per person
** In the off-season from Nov 1 until April 25 the Fountain park is replaced with the Grand Palace. The Grand Palace is closed on Monday and on the last Tuesday of the month.
|Number of people in the group||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16|
|Price in USD p/p||649||400||347||287||247||229||212||197||189||180||164||157||152||149||145||144|
- Admission fees to all museums in the program
- Guide’s services for 2 days depending on the program
- Driver’s services for 2 days depending on the program (Comfortable car (Mercedes or VW)/minivan with A/C)
- Permission for photo/ video at the museums
Price doesn't include:
- Tips for guide (10% of the tour cost) and driver (5% of the tour cost)
- During the winter season the park is covered with snow and all fountains are kept under wooden boxes for their preservation.
- The tour is free for children up to 6 y.o. Children (7 - 17 y.o.)/Students get 30 USD off the tour price. Students must have an ISIC card, otherwise the discount is not available.
- The order of the museum visits may change depending on the availability of entrance tickets, museums days-off, traffic situation in the city. Museums also reserve the right to shift an entrance time on a very short notice but you will still visit all the venues listed on the itinerary.